Chapter 33

GUYS I DIDNT EVEN THINK I WOULD HIT 1K READS BUT I HIT FUCKING 3.9K OMGOMGOSGAHSJS ILYSM

YOU GUYS COMMENT THE SWEETEST THINGS OK OK TYSM

-

Next Morning

-Mackenzie's POV-

I wake up feeling the same exact way, but worse. I look over to my side, and see Harry sleeping peacefully, in his own bed. I'm going to have to get used to that. The second I stand to my feet, my stomach starts churning and stirring. The feeling of nausea overcomes me. I have to puke!

I clasp my hand over my mouth and run to the bathroom, crouching down next to the toilet.

-Harry's POV (A/N I didn't want to explain throwing up in her POV)-

I wake up to the sound of gagging and retching, and I furrow my brows in confusion. What the hell?

It takes me a second to remember that Mackenzie is sick, and when I remember I widen my eyes in concern and run straight for the bathroom.

She hasn't stopped vomiting and I ignore how disgusting this situation really is, and stand behind her, pulling her hair up away from her face. I hold her hair back in my fist, so she wouldn't get anything on it. When she finishes she brings the back of her hands to her lips wiping them off. I cringe at her and let go of her hair softly. She stands to her feet, and groans to herself, walking towards the sink.

"You aren't going to school today, I think you have the flu.." I trail off as she grabs her toothbrush.

"I don't, and I'm fine." She comments, quite stubbornly.

"You aren't going to school." I say, picking my toothbrush up from the counter.

We brush our teeth in silence and right as we finish she goes to choose her outfit. I roll my eyes at how stubborn she is. She'll never listen to me, and she will just end up puking at school.

"Mackenzie-" I start but she interrupts me by sprinting into the room and kneeling in front of the toilet.

I quickly move behind her and gather her hair in my fist, so that she wouldn't screw it up. She gags for a second, but quickly sighs.

"False alarm." She whispers uneasily.

"You're not going to school." I laugh, letting go of her hair.

"Why do you care?" She snaps, obviously irritated.

Is she fucking serious? Why do I care?

"I'm in love with you that's why I care." I scoff, shaking my head to myself. "You don't even act like you love me!" I raise my voice.

I'm just noticing this now and my mouth moves just as fast as my brain.

"I do all this shit to show you I love you, and you do nothing! You just push me away! After we said I love you for the first time you went on a date!" I notice.

"Harry, I'll stay home-"

"Good for you. I'm not. I'm leaving."

"What the hell do you mean?" She asks, raising her voice.

Hell, I don't even know. I can't be around her, I need a break from her shit. She's driving me crazy and she acts like its the other way around.

"I'm done!" I shout, throwing a shirt over my head and grabbing my keys.

I leave with a slam of the door, and run to the parking lot.

Two days later (Saturday)

I'm still sick, and Harry's still gone. I've spent the last three days in this dorm room doing the same six things. Thinking about Harry, sleeping, eating, vomiting, crying, and watching TV.