Chapter 1

“Today’s your first last day Brae Brae, wake up.” Thea yelled jumping up and down on Braeden’s bed.

 Today was Braes’ first day of senior year and like every year Thea had slept over at Brae’s house to say goodbye to the summer. Not like they needed a reason to have a sleep over they usually had a sleepover, three to four times a week anyway.

 “Err, Thea what time is it.” Brae was not a morning person, never had been. Thea has always been a morning person; as soon as she’s awake she’s full of energy, ready to go. She hated to waste any moment of the day sleeping. She always felt like she would miss out on something.

 “Its time to wake up.” Thea bounced higher trying to jostle Brae out of the bed. She was starting to exceed since Brae was almost at the edge. One better jump would have him lying on the floor.

 “Thea its only six, lay back down I’ll cuddle you.” Brae said smirking lightly while keeping his eyes closed. That’s what Thea got from having a life long friend; they knew your weakness.

 Thea loved cuddles; Brae’s cuddles were especially special. Brae had this way about him where he would envelope you in warmness, and he always smelled good. Because of his size they made Thea feel protected and safe like nothing bad could intrude Braes’ personal bubble. There is nothing more comfy in Thea’s mind then Brae.

 Sighing knowing she had been defeated.

 “OK.” Thea snuggled into him, happy that waking up early got her cuddles.

 “Are you nervous about your last year.” Not that it was her last day, since Thea was a year younger then Brae.

 Thea was nervous about being alone without him at the school. Brae being a senior meant that he’d be graduating. They had never been alone for long periods of time before. They even went on vacations with each other’s families.

 Thea knew there was no way they could ever be apart that long. Even though they would only be apart for the seven hours Thea would be in school. She was still considering it to long.

 Brae was going to be starting his job at his dads' company. Thea didn’t really understand what Brae’s father did she only knew that it was very important. That he was responsible for a lot of people. 

 “No way, can’t wait, I’m varsity Captain this year, I’ve got an awesome best friend and a hot body.” Brae smirked.

 Cuddling deeper into him his broad shoulders covered around her. She was engulfed completely into his largeness.

Stretching her toes as far down as they could go she barely reached Brae’s ankles. Which was expected with her being 5’3 and him towering over her at 6’5.

The size difference never seemed to get in the way when they were cuddling like this. Thea seemed to fit perfectly in his strong arms.

“Brae I think I’m taller this year.” Thea said with a hopeful grin not that she believe it, she had stopped growing years ago.

 “I don’t think so baby doll.” Brae gave her a cozy hug,

“Why do you want to be taller anyways?”

 “Cause I want to be tall and leggy.” Thea only meant it half truthfully. Thea thought it would be nice to be as tall and leggy as some of his girlfriends were, but she also enjoyed him saying how perfect he thought her.

 “No way Thea, I love you the way you are, you’re like a little porcelain doll, all docile and fragile.” Brae looked at her finally. Thea knew he meant it, well except for the docile part that was only what he wished for.