chapter 25

Author's Note

Hi everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed the last chapter even with the untimely interuption. We find out who and why there was someone at the door in this chapter. Let me know what you think. Also we learn a lot of information in this chapter so read closely cause its going to come back in later chapters. 

Vote/Comment and let me know what you think.

Hope you all enjoy.

***********************************************************************************************************

“Mom, really.” Brae shook his head looking down from the door. He put his hand where Thea was hiding under the covers. His parents knew what it meant to find your mate but here they were standing at the door. The amount of time he had to wait for her they should know better.

Thea couldn’t believe that Brae’s parents had just caught them naked together. Thank goodness Brae had heard them coming and quickly covered them before they had come in.

If it hadn’t of been for him she would of never heard them as she was so wrapped up in him. Still with them standing right there she could still feel the burning tingles lingering that had previously over taken her senses.

“Umm. We are really sorry Brae but…” Joanna stumbled over her words. Looking over at her husband she let out a laugh at the situation.

Brae looked at his father for a clue on why they were still standing there. Normal wolf parents on seeing there son had met their mate back off until they come up for air. A pack would usually give the newly mated a wide berth.

Watching his fathers face he saw that he was extremely uncomfortable but not at the moment backing out.

“Son we…” Brae’s father tried to explain as he was interrupted.

“Good…Good they are completing the mating process. This is very good news. If I may I would just like to get a few stats from Thea before and then I can come back again after. We are all very interested in finding out what’s going to happen with Thea.” The doctor said coming in from behind Brae’s parents. Walking over she sat down on the side of the bed opening up her ipad and waiting with a smile.

“Stats, what stats.” Brae sat up in bed making sure that the blanket still covered his lower area and Thea’s very red face.

“Stats, I told Thea and James I would be by later to see if all she had told me at the hospital had gotten stronger upon seeing you in person. This is much better then I had expected. To be able to take notes before and after the actual mating will really let us understand this fully.” She couldn’t believe her luck. Here she was just for a normal consultation and she had stumbled along the perfect moment.

Thea slapped her head remembering that she had promised the doctor more information. She had gotten her at a weak moment in the hospital and Thea had let out that she had been feeling the bond. Now here she was stuck having to answer question like a talking lab rat.