Chapter 24

Author's note

Hope you guys like the last chapter and found Brae's wolf side a little funny. Being carried around definately have its perks. 

Here is the next chapter, please let me know what you think. Vote/comment. 

***********************************************************************************************************

“Go away Brae.” Thea had been both fighting off herself and Brae all morning. They both wanted to be impossibly closer with each other but the still rational side of her wasn’t having any of it.

“What I didn’t do anything?” Brae moved closer to her on the bed with out Thea noticing.

“I am just touching your leg.”

“You know what you are doing.” Thea wanted to stay and get closer, but before any of that could even think to happen they needed to talk about everything. The only problem with that was that Thea did not want to talk about the wolf thing.

“Are you saying you can’t resist me even a small touch like this?" Brae ran his hand slowly up her leg. Caressing her thigh before moving up onto her stomach.

“Brae.”

“What I am not doing anything.” Smiling he moved his hand gently down then moved it back up under her shirt.

Gasping Thea tried to remember her reasoning on not doing any of this. Curling into his hand all thought fled. His hand did tingly butterfly making small circles on her stomach.

Chuckling at Thea's sigh of pleasure Brea started widening his circles to just touching her chest to just under her pants. Looking into her face he was overwhelmingly in love with his mate.

Arching up into Brae’s hand Thea tried to open her eyes. When he was this close the bond was at its strongest. She knew the closer they got the harder it would be to fight the new her.

Sighing Thea pushed herself on top of Brae, straddling him. Looking down she saw his surprised face.

“You are definitely stronger doll.” Brae reached up and cupped her face bring it down to meet his. Finally meeting her lips he toke advantage of the situation. Running his hands down over her body he cupped her butt pulling her closer.

Sighing in pleasure Thea sat up pulling Brae with her. Not breaking the kiss she reached down and brought his shirt up and over his head. Throwing it over her shoulder she went to work on his pant button.

Groaning Brae laid back and let Thea have her way. Lifting his hips to help her he felt Thea being lifted at the same time with his body.

Giggling from being bounced in the air a bit from Brae’s hips. Thea continued her journey of undressing Brae. All she could think was must have mate over and over in her head. She was lost to all outside concerns. Right now all she wanted was her mate and nothing was going to stop her.

Not to be left out Brae wasn’t going to lay their submissive for long. Pushing up and rolling over Brae pinned Thea to the bed. Looking down into her eyes was almost his undoing. They were filled with so much want.

Filled with need he leaned down and deepened their kiss. Leaning up for a much-needed breath he kissed along her neck moving down over top of her to the hem of her shirt. Pulling it up a little he kissed her uncovered skin.

Looking down along herself Thea saw Brae lying between her legs with his head under her shirt. Suddenly feeling shy she closed her eyes tight covering her face with her hands.

Pulling her shirt up even further Brae followed it with his kisses. Finally reaching back up to her lips he pulled the shirt over her head. Reaching around he made quick work of her bra before leaning back to appreciate the view.

Running his hand slowly over her curves he blew along his path of kisses from before.

Feeling her heartbeat beating unbelievably fast as she felt the slow hot tingles left from his breath.  She risked opening her eyes looking down she saw him slowly pulling down her pants. She was so lost in him she hadn’t even realized she had moved her hips.

Leaning back she arched into his hot touch. She knew she was lost completely when she could hear her heartbeat like a drumming filling the room.

Groaning Brae almost missed the voice right after the knocking from the door. Reaching quickly for the blanket he just got them covered as the door opened. Looking towards the door he saw who was standing there.

Confused as the blanket came up and covered her completely Thea let out a whimper in protest. The blanket was the last thing she wanted at the moment it already felt like she was burning up. Looking over at Brae she followed his glance towards the door. Seeing who was standing there shocked she quickly covered her head hoping that would some how stamp out the embarrassment.