Chapter 15

“You were listening in at my door.” Brae looked at Thea with a smile.

“No I was coming to talk to you but she was here, I couldn’t help hearing.” Thea said looking away with a face, she hated when things came back on her.

“I swear I didn’t mean anything that I said to Sarah.” Brae said pulling her back around to face him.

“Ok I believe you. Now can we watch the movie?" Thea said pointing at the frozen screen she had a lot to think about and needed some movie time to clear her head. She really did believe Brae she could tell by his eyes he was telling the turth.

“Fine what are we watching.” Brae sat back snuggling Thea into his side and hitting play.

“The notebook.” Thea quietly answered with a smile. Served him right.

Watching the movie was exactly what she needed right now. Seeing the love story play out on the screen completely blanked her mind and let her think. Maybe there was a way for them to be together with out hurting their friendship.

Maybe if they thought it out and kept to guidelines they could become sort of friends with benefits. That could work, friends did it all the time.

Thea didn’t think they could do anymore for fear that they would split up and ruin their closeness. That sounded like it could work no relationship just friends.

Looking over at Brae Thea wanted to know what he thought of her idea. Watching him lightly snore she rolled her eyes. It was 2 am but that was no excuse she had something important to tell him and he was sleeping.

Reaching over she thought better of it, he looked tired and a good friend would let him sleep. Laying back down she tried to drift off herself.

Blinking one eye open she realized it was no use. She would not be able to get any sleep until they had talked.

“Brae, Brae wake up.” Thea lightly whispered in his ear, only to be met with a louder snore.

“Brae-Brae” Thea sang as she lightly tapped him on the shoulder.

Watching him to see if he would waken up, he rolled over with a sigh. If he wasn’t going to wake up nicely she would have to bring out the big guns.

“BRAE” Thea yelled right in his ear. Happy when it worked and he shot up in bed and fell off the side. Wincing Thea looked over the side of the king sized bed.

“What…what’s going on?" Brae mumbled rubbing his eyes and looking up at her.

“I want to talk to you, its important.” Thea smiled at him as she helped him up off the floor.

“It couldn’t wait until tomorrow doll.” Brae said giving her a dirty look.

“No it couldn’t.” Thea gave him a dirty look back. “I wanted to talk to you about…maybe…”

“What doll; you can tell me anything.” Brae said smiling back at her no longer upset.

“Would you like to try to be Friends with benefits.” Thea said in a rush hiding her head in the blankets.

“Friends with benefits.” Brae said perking up. That sounded almost ok to him. “So I would be able to do this, and this.” Brae said kissing her on her neck and gliding his hand along her leg.

“Yes” Thea squeaked still hiding her head. This was to embarrassing; she should have waited until the morning.

“Ok sounds good” Brae said kissing her on the head and turning over.

“What that’s it, you don’t want to talk or anything.” Thea said sitting up and watching him get comfy and go back to sleep.

“Nope I’m good, sleep time.” Brae said with a smile.

Fuming Thea crossed her arms and sat pouting. She couldn’t believe Brae here she was telling him something big and he wanted to sleep. Stupid boys.

*****

Author's Note:

I know it is short. But I thought they need a transition chapter. Please Vote/Comment.