Chapter 30

Author's Note:

Please comment and vote. It means alot to me. Let me know what you guys think. Its been so long since I was writing it feels a little weird. Like I am writing it wrong or something. :) 

*****************************************************************************************

“What does all this mean?" Thea glanced around at Brae’s parents looking to see who would explain first.

“It means we are in a very difficult situation. I have a feeling Brae is not welcome to the idea of you going to London. That leaves this pack in a hard place. But don’t worry about any of that, our pack will stand by the both of you.” Sighing Robert walked out of the room.

That was just great she had just been getting used to the fact Brae was a wolf and now the whole pack were involved.

“I didn’t want any of this.” Thea looked up at Joanna with concern. It was true she hadn’t wanted any of this. She had just wanted to be in a relationship this year and because of that she had caused this whole changed reaction.

“Don’t worry dear, Robert will call a meeting and solve everything.” Joanna touched the top of Thea’s head in concern as she walked away.

Waiting in the house for Brae to come back seemed weird. His parents had left her alone and now she had no idea what to do. Thea didn’t want the pack to be upset though she also had no want or need to go off to London.

To be in the wolf world now was freaking her out. She wanted to go back to before when she had no idea about any of this. Damn Brae for ruining her out look on life. Holding in a secret this big was too much.

Plus what did they want from her anyways over there. She was not some science experiment for them. Thea was begining to feel like an alien. It seemed like everyone felt like they had the right to discuss her life and wellbeing. People she didn’t even know existed were discussing her.

If only Brae was here, then she would feel better. He always made everything better. Frustrated Thea sank into the couch. Now she was just mad at Brae for not being here. Shouting Brae’s name in her head she allowed her head to fall back closing her eyes.

“I am here, I’m here. No need to get upset.” Brae said walking back into the room. Sitting down next to her he gently pulled her onto his lap, pulling her head down to his warm chest.

“Where have you been, you left me all alone.” Thea refused to look up at him on principle. He couldn’t just waltz back in here all sexy and expect her to just cuddle on his lap.

Laughing Brae kissed the top of Thea’s head. “ I didn’t go far just into the tree’s. Remember we can’t be to far away. We should really fix that. Soon.”

“Get your hands off me mister, I want answers and I want them now.” Thea pushed herself up and away from Brae. Sitting on the other side of the couch She allowed her eyes to meet his. Thea could already feel the pull to jump back into his arms but this time she was going to stay strong. At least strong long enough to finally get answers about this world.

Sighing Brae leaned his head back, slouching a bit on the couch. “Fine what is it you would like to know?”

Where to start, a million different questions flew through her head all at once. One kept repeating. It would be a good place to start.

“Who were those people and what exactly do they do in London?"

“Its really very simple. In London, well really all of England houses the royal pack. They are the ones in charge. They make sure we are protected, they regulate the packs, rogues and uphold our laws. Everyone answers to them. Then you have smaller packs around the world with pack leaders ‘alpha’s’ like my dad. They run smaller packs for the royal pack.” Making eye contact with Thea Brae continued. “What they want with you is more difficult. We have never come across and human mate before therefore you are a little bit of a surprise. They want to see what makes you special and watch any changes you might have. They are very interested to know whether or not you will become a wolf.”

“That is lubricous I am not becoming a wolf. I do not want to become a wolf. Why would I become a wolf? Oh no Brae am I becoming a wolf?” Running out of steam Thea grabbed Braes arm shaking it when he didn’t immediately answer.

“I have no idea in the end what will happen to you Thea. You do have to admit you are changing. It will determine what happens after we complete the bond.”

“That’s it we are never completing this bond thingy.” Sitting up straight Thea folded her arms and looked away.

“Some how I feel that is not possible, you are slowly starting to feel the bond deeper and deeper. That is why we cannot be far from each other. One day you will lose control and your new other side will force you.” Sighing Brae held on to hand forcing her to look up at him.

“That is why I want to complete the bond sooner, if we wait until then we will both lose control because our need will be to strong. I cannot guarantee how great it will be for you then. I would like to try to make it great.”

Looking into Brae’s eyes she new he was telling her the truth. Something would have to be done, but not until she thought on it a little more. Yawning Thea could feel the day catching up on her. Closing her eyes and snuggling into Brae’s arms Thea hopped that it would all look better tomorrow.