Chapter 13

“Hold still Thea I am trying to fix your make-up.” Wynn grabbed her head forcing her to stay still.

“You are not, you are trying to blind me with your sticky thing.” Thea had been push and prodded since they arrived at Wynn’s house.

The make-up and hair she could handle. Though it was extremely torturous to go through. What was really bothering Thea was the little tiny dress lying on Wynn’s bed. It looked like it was for a child it was so small.

“Just by you calling it that shows how much you need this.” Wynn said as she stepped back admiring her work.

“I wear make-up everyday.” Thea said feeling a little discouraged by Wynn’s comment.

“I know you do and you look great, this is just something special. Go ahead you can look now.” Wynn said clapping her hands and spinning the chair around.

Looking into the mirror Thea did have to admit, it looked good. It wasn’t too much it seemed like more of a natural accent.

“Fine I like it, but I am not wearing that dress.” Thea said putting her foot down.

“Why not you will look extremely sexy in it.” Wynn said with a wink as she tossed the dress over.

“No way is this going to cover everything.” Thea said holding it up to her body.

“Just try it on and we will see.” Wynn said shooing her away as she got started on herself.

Wynn was always like this; she enjoyed dressing up and getting ready. This kind of dress was exactly what she would wear. Thea just didn’t think she had the confidence to pull it off.

Pulling the dress on she smoothed in on over her hips as far as it would go. Which wasn’t very far as it stopped a few inches under her butt.

Walking out of the closet she looked at Wynn. “What do you think, too short?"

Whistling. “No it’s perfect, you are wearing it. I wonder how Nathan picked something out so perfect for you.”

“Don’t you think its weird that he wants me to wear this?" Thea said fingering the tight fabric.

“Yes it’s a little weird, but you picked him. He probably just wants to get lucky tonight.” Smiling Wynn walked over and started to put on her own tight dress.

Making a face Thea sat down on the bed. Her and Nathan’s relationship as of yet hadn’t been very physical. She wasn’t sure she wanted more with him.

Thinking about what she had done with Brae she felt sick to her stomach. Could it be considered cheating; of course it was considered cheating.

If Thea was completely honest with herself she felt worse when Nathan touched her then the other way around.

“What are you thinking about, you look really upset.” Wynn said coming over and sitting on the bed beside her.

Groaning Thea looked up at Wynn from her laying down position. “I did something bad tonight.”

“What did you do?"

“I kissed Brae.” Thea said wincing. She couldn’t look Wynn in the eye.

“Kissed, kissed.” Wynn said jumping up and getting excited.

“Yes we really kissed and other things.” Thea said frowning back at Wynn, how could she be getting excited?

“Other things? What did you guys do…?" Wynn jumped back on the bed and looked Thea over. Moving her hair aside Wynn stared scanning her neck.