Chapter 16

Waking up the next morning Thea stretched with a happy smile on her face. Curled up next to her was Brae sleeping peacefully.

In a rush everything from last night came rushing back. Blushing Thea glanced over at Brae. Looking down she noticed that his one hand was resting over her heart.

The longer she looked at him the more self-conscious she became. What were you suppose to say to a guy in the morning. She new that they had been friends for a long time but this seemed different all of a sudden.

It wasn’t the same as every other time they had woken up together. They were now much more. Getting a sudden crush of nerves, Thea smelled her breath. Wrinkling her nose, Thea slipped out of bed.

Rushing into the bathroom she quickly brushed her teeth and hair. Looking down at herself she guessed it would have to do. She wished she had better-looking pajamas on. Instead all she was wearing all Brae’s big baggy shirt.

Sighing Thea gave up on trying to look a small bit of good in the morning. Now all she had to do was get back in bed without him knowing she had left it.

Turning around she ran into a big solid wall and fell to the floor.

“Good morning Thea, shower?” Brae said with a smile as he walked around her on the floor. Turning on the shower he raised an eyebrow, as he started to pull down his boxers.

Jumping up and twirling around to cover her eyes, Thea started to blush from head to toe. “What are you doing, why are you getting naked.”

“I’m not getting, I am naked. Its kind of hard to shower still clothed.” Brae said stepping into the shower but leaving the glass door open for Thea.

“Yes but why are you getting naked in front of me.”

“Aren’t we benefit friends anymore.” Brae started to wash his hair.

“Well yes but we just started.” Thea tried to reason. Even though she was turned away she still had her eyes covered.

“That sounds like relationship drama, to me.” Brae said with a smile. “If you want to be my girlfriend well then that’s different.”

“Ugh, Brae no we are benefits.”

Laughing, “Ok then get in the shower.”  Brae came out of the shower and walked the one step over to Thea and lifted her up. Walking her back into the shower he dropped her onto her feet under the water head.

Letting out a scream as the water hit her head, Thea glared up at Brae huffing. “Brae now I am all wet.”

Groaning Brae leaned down and started licking the water droplets from her neck.

“That was not an invitation Brae.” Thea said trying to push him away except her body was betraying her by instead curving into him.

“It sounded like an invitation.” Brae said pulling the neck of the shirt giving himself more skin to kiss. “Want me to take this off?”

“No I do not want to take this off, I am not showering with you.” Thea said pushing his hands away instead only to have them drop to the hem of the shirt and push up.

“I swear I will not look down if you take it off.” Brae said making a Boy Scout sign with his hand. The other hand was slowly traveling up her stomach.

“How can you not look down?” Thea said squinting her eyes at him. He was up to something.

“I promise you can keep your underwear on.” Brae reasoned, watching her hesitate. Taking that as a yes he quickly lifted the offending shirt over her head and through it out the door; closing it.

Thea was now fully trapped in the shower. Looking up into Brae’s eyes she wanted to be upset. Instead she couldn’t help falling into his glaze. The shower did feel really good and she had worn smaller bathing suits before.

Besides she didn’t think she had the strength to push away from him. Whenever they were this close it was like she was no longer in her body. All the feelings and physical desire were taking over.

Reaching up she lifted her arms around his head. Sighing in defeat, she locked her lips onto his.

Deepening the kiss, Thea could feel the rumble of Braes groan as he lifted her up against the wall. Dropping from her lips he continued to kiss down her neckline onto her chest.

Moaning Thea dropped her head to the wall giving him better access. She could feel his hands tighten on her butt as he hardened. She knew what he wanted but she didn’t think she was ready for that yet.

Trying to find her voice he beat her to it. “We need to stop or I’m going to lose control.” Brae said setting her down on her feet. Grabbing her by the shoulders he stepped back.

Looking up at him she could see his eyes dark with passion. Her eyes were probably a mirror image.

“Yes stop.” Thea tried to get out. Looking up at Brae she wondered how they had never done this before. It felt so right, like they were made for each other.

Groaning as his eyes roamed over her, Brae shook his head trying to clear it. If he weren’t careful he would lose control. “I’ll meet you downstairs.”

Not being able to help himself he kissed her one last time before walking out.

*****************

Author's Note:

Hope everyone enjoys the chapter. Things are really starting to heat up. Please Vote/Comment and let me know what you think.