Chapter 39 - Again

Y/n's pov~

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I sat up and a wave of pain came flowing to my head. I rubbed my forehead as I looked around the room in confusion. I was at the Curtis house on the couch, I was surrounded by the gang. Soda, Steve, Two-Bit, Pony, and Dally were all sprawled out on the floor, filling up the entire living room. I looked over to Darry's rocking chair, both Darry and Matilda were cuddled up in it. I smiled then looked over to the opposite side of the couch where Johnny was sleeping. I sat still and tried to remember everything that had happened the previous night.

Me and Matilda drove to the Curtis house, as usual, and hung out, as usual. After dinner, I was talking with Soda, Steve, and Two-Bit, then Two-Bit came out of the kitchen with beer and... "Shit!" I whisper yelled to myself, remembering what had happened. I looked around the room, realizing I had said that out loud. I tried making sure I didn't wake up anyone and was relieved when I saw everyone still asleep. I sighed as I got out from under the blanket that was on top of me and sat on the edge of the couch.

I shook my legs in nervousness as I had remembered I was drunk. I never wanted to be drunk again after the one time I was, heck I never wanted to touch any sort of alcohol ever again. I tried to remember why I had gotten drunk in the first place. I should've said no, right? I looked around the room and placed my eyes on Dallas, remembering that he had convinced me to drink. "Son of a bitch." I whispered to myself as I sighed. God I hated Dallas sometimes.

I slowly got up from the couch and crept passed everyone until I got to Dallas who was sprawled out on the floor. I stared at him angrily and crossed my arms. I sighed as I crouched down next to him. I began poking his arm over and over, but he wouldn't wake up. I rolled my eyes before lightly punching him in the chest. He woke up with a confused look on his face and sat up from the ground. He looked to me confused. "You got me drunk?!" I whisper yelled. He laughed quietly and I punched him in the shoulder. "You're the one that took the bottle." He whispered as he shrugged. I sighed. "You convinced me to!" I yelled quietly. He chuckled. "Come on!" I whisper yelled as I grabbed his wrist. He laughed to himself as I pulled him out the front door.

I let go of him and shut the door quietly behind me. "You are such a dick!" I yelled quietly in his face as I clenched my teeth. He put his hands up jokingly in defense and laughed. I put my palm to my face in annoyance as I sighed. "Listen, I didn't do anything." He said as he put his hands down. "You called me prissy!" I yelled quietly as I pointed my finger at him. "Right." He chuckled.

"What is it with you in getting me drunk?!" I asked loudly. He shrugged. "You not as annoying when you're drunk." He said with a smirk. I sighed in anger before punching him in the shoulder. He laughed and put his hand to his shoulder where I had punched him. "See what I mean?" He asked jokingly. "Oh good lord." I muttered to myself. "I can't stand you sometimes. You know that?" I stated as I looked up to him. "I know doll." He said as he shrugged. "Don't you "doll" me." I demanded angrily, using hand quotations. He laughed. "You know what, just never mind." I said as I started to head inside.

I began opening the door by then felt Dallas grab my wrist. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he touched me. He spun me around and brought me close to him. I turned red. "I'm sorry." He apologized. I looked up to him and he looked down to me with a smile. "A-Are you telling the truth?" I stuttered. He chuckled. "Yep." He said. "You sure?" I asked. He laughed. "Yes." He said again. I looked into his eyes for a minute but quickly stopped. "Let's go inside." I said, backing away from him. His smile faded. "Well who's gonna wake everyone up?" I asked jokingly as I opened the door. He laughed to himself before following me inside.

I quietly closed the door behind Dallas before walking to his side. I looked around the room where everyone was still fast asleep. I looked over to Dallas and smiled before looking back to the room. "Whoo!" I screamed as everyone woke up. They popped up from their sleeping positions with a scared look. Me and Dallas laughed as they looked confused.