Chapter 55 - Jail

I have no idea what this chapter is or became, it's pretty bad lol. I ran out of ideas so just bear with me here.

Y/n's pov~

I was sleeping when Soda came bursting through the door. I woke up scared and couldn't help but scream. Soda laughed as he walked over to my bedside. "Good god Soda." I said as I calmed down. He smiled as he put chocolate cake in my lap. I chuckled. "Thanks Soda." I said as I began shoveling the cake into my mouth. He laughed. "You're welcome." He said with a grin.

"How do you feel?" He asked. "Better now that you brought me cake." I stated with my mouth full. He chuckled. "How about your stomach?" He asked with laughter in his voice. "Still stings a bit. Other than that though, it feels pretty good." I answered. He nodded his head. "Good to hear." He mentioned.

"How's Johnny? Have you seen him?" I asked. "He's alright. They're letting him out today." Soda replied. I nodded my head. "How's his face?" I asked in concern. "Still looks pretty bruised up, but he's okay." Soda answered as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans. I nodded my head in understanding. "When do you get out?" Soda asked. "Another day or two." I answered. He nodded his head. "Ya got it pretty bad huh?" He asked. I laughed to myself. "Yep." I replied. "I'm alright though." I stated. "Good." He replied.

Me and Soda hung out and joked around for a bit, while I ate the rest of the chocolate cake. I sure did have some good times with Soda. His smile comforted me and all though laughing hurt my stomach, it did make me happier. Then Steve came in the room, then Two-Bit, then Matilda and Darry, and lastly, Pony came bursting through the door.

"Guys!" Pony yelled while out of breath. We all looked to him in confusion. "Dally kicked Bobs ass!" Pony shouted. My eyes widened at what he said. "Pony watch your mouth!" Darry yelled. "Sorry." Pony apologized. We all looked to Pony in confusion. "What?" Soda asked. "He's in jail. Last night, he went to the south side and beat up Bob until he went unconscious. I'm assuming it's because of what he did to Johnny and Y/n." Pony replied.

My heart sank and I felt the blood leave my body as I became pale. My jaw was dropped to the floor and so was everyone else's. We all looked to Pony in shock. It wasn't to surprising to me that Dallas would do that, but it did bother me. I wondered how long he'd be in jail. A year? Two years? I was concerned.

We all sat silently as we looked back and forth at each other in shock and confusion. "Are you guys gonna say something?" Pony asked. "How long is he supposed to be in jail?" I immediately cut in. "Should I bring him cake?" Steve asked. I held back my smile and laugh. "CAN I bring him cake?" Steve asked as he threw his hands up, emphasizing the word "can". We all looked to him in confusion. I tried my best to hold back my laugh.

"He supposed to be in there for a year or something. If he behaves though, they'll let him out early." Pony answered my question. I took a deep breath before I could say anything. The fact that he would be in jail for a year bothered me. I didn't know exactly how to respond. "And Steve." Pony said as Steve looked up to him. "I don't know about the cake." Pony answered. Steve sighed.

"Who told you about him?" Soda asked. "He called before we left to see Y/n." Pony answered as he gestured towards me. "From jail?" Two-Bit cut in. Pony nodded his head. "Did he say anything else?" I asked. For some reason I wondered if he wanted to talk to me, or hear my voice for comfort. I didn't know why I even thought about that, knowing Dally, he would never say that sort of thing. I guess it just brought me comfort to be delusional like that.

Pony stood in thought for a moment, looking to answer my question. "Nope, all he told me about was his situation. Probably because the police pulled him away from the phone or something like that." He answered. I nodded my head as I fiddled with my fingers.

I knew I'd miss Dallas. I'd miss him sneaking through my window and scaring me half to death. I'd also miss going to Bucks with him and having a few drinks. I'd miss forcing him to cuddle. I'd miss when he would beg for me to come back if I left his arms after forcing him to cuddle. I'd miss the way we teased each other. I'd miss the way we fought over stupid things. I'd miss all of that for a year. I didn't like the thought of being without him for so long. Even though I had only been with him for a month and our relationship wasn't that serious, I knew I couldn't be without him for that long.