Chapter 46 - Heaven

A month had passed after the kiss me and Dallas had, and damn had this month been amazing. Me and Dallas decided to date in secret, nobody knew about us, well except Matilda. Of course since she saw us kiss we had to tell her. But, other than her, nobody knew.

Around the gang we acted as usual. Dallas would smoke in the corner while I'd hang out with everyone else, and when he wasn't smoking I would tease him and he'd tease me back. Shouldn't be anything suspicious about that. Right?

When we were alone it was a whole lot different. At first, I would visit him at Buck's and we'd drink for a bit then go up to his room. However, after awhile, he began sneaking into my room. The first time he did it, he scared the hell outta me. God I hated him sometimes. But my god did I love him. When either of us visited each other, it'd be like heaven.

Of course, we still would tease each other, it was our thing. I'd tease him about how bad of a kisser he was, which wasn't true. He was an amazing kisser, from my experience. I never told him that though, he already had a big enough head as it is. After I teased him, he'd get back at me by telling me how bad I was in bed, which probably was true.

Unexpectedly, Dallas was a big baby when it came to me. I assumed that he wasn't the type to cuddle or anything like that. But every chance he got, he'd pull me into his warm embrace and snuggle with me till daylight. And he sure was cute when he'd complain about me leaving.

We had never been on an official date, but I liked it that way. We both liked it that way. We'd both just visit each other at night, whether it be him climbing through my window, or me grabbing a drink with him before going to his room. We had great times together, and man did I love every second of it.

~

I had just gotten out of the shower. I wrapped myself in a towel before heading down the hallway into my room. I opened the door to find... "Dallas!" I yelled in terror. I quickly shut the door behind me as he chuckled. "Jesus Christ Dal!" I whisper yelled. "Will ya stop doing that?!" I demanded. He laughed to himself before looking me up and down. "Ya look good doll." He mentioned. I rolled my eyes at him. "You're a real dick Dal." I said before heading to my closet.

"Can I not be attracted to you or something?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He followed me into the closet. I sighed. "No, you just can't scare the hell outta me anymore." I answered as I rummaged through my drawers. He laughed. "Alright." He said. "I'll try." He continued. "Thank you." I said as I turned around to face him. I gave him a quick peck on his lips before walking to my vanity.

"I thought you were supposed to be at the Curtis house right now." I mentioned as I ran a comb through my hair. "Thought I'd meet ya here. Maybe hang out a bit beforehand." He said as he smirked. He placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled my head up to face him. I playfully rolled my eyes at him before putting my head back down. I knew what he meant by "hang out." "Oh come on, it'll be fun!" He yelled quietly as he crouched by my side. I looked over to him and smiled as I cupped his cheek. "I know it would, but not right now. Ok?" I stated before pulling away from him and looking back to my mirror.

He rolled his eyes at me as he got up from my side. I combed the rest of my hair out before getting dressed as Dallas sat on my bed and watched me. "Come on." I said as I grabbed his hand. He sighed as he sat up from the bed and started to follow me towards the door. We were about to head out before Matilda barged into my room with a terrified look on her face.

"I'm sorry, was I interrupting something?" She asked as she looked at me and Dallas. "No. We were just about to leave actually." I answered. "Ok." She said as she played with her fingers. She looked nervous. "Are you ok?" I asked, concerned. Her head jerked up to face me. "Come here!" She whisper yelled as she dragged me out the door. Dallas started to follow but got the door slammed in his face by Matilda. I rolled my eyes as she dragged me to the bathroom.

"Geez, what do you want?" I asked as I grabbed my wrist. She held it tight and left a mark. "I need to tell you something." She answered. "Ok." I shrugged. "Just so you know, you could've been a bit more gentle." I mentioned, annoyed. "Sorry." She said. "But this is really important." She continued. I nodded.