1.

Naruto looked at the palm of his tan hands. They was sweaty and shaking. He took many breaths to calm his heart rate down but he couldn't. His ears rang and he heard nothing around him. "Aye naruto calm down your going to do great!" A blond girl by the name ino said. The usually energetic blond looked at her doubt in his eyes.

"believe me." She begged helping him stand to his feet. Naruto smiled and hugged her. "thanks I guess your right." He admitted opening his locker. Today was the biggest game in the Konoha prep academy history. The football team was facing the newest team from a juvenile facility. Naruto was the captain of the cheer team and he was in charge of the half time to get the crowd hyped.

He put on his cheer uniform and did his makeup. Naruto was the son of the towns mayor. He was president of the student council and on his way to becoming the class valedictorian. But that didn't stop the underlying nerves that he wasn't doing good enough.

His parents was coming to see him. Which freaked his nerves. His parents was usually too busy to attend things like a football game. But given it was his last one of his junior year they decided to come. His mother flew in from Iwa to attend this game. He couldn't mess this up.

After putting on his cheer uniform and did his makeup he went outside to check on his girls. They was all at the giant sized football field. the grass was green no shred of yellow. the white lines marking every feet was bright. And the schools logo was present in the middle of the field.

Konoha prep academy was the award winning school in all the the nations. The rates for students to attend college and graduate was in the 90's. And everyone had atleast of a GPA of 3.5. If not they would be forced to get their grades up or be kicked out.

Naruto thought about the rival school they was facing. It was a newer school who only took in troubled youths. Teens from juvie, pregnant girls, drug addicts and more. Naruto was unsure of their school playing them to be fair he didn't anyone getting shanked to death.

The blond addressed his thoughts in the meeting with the principle but she said that everyone deserves a chance. Saying that there will be tons of coaches from colleges to see the game and if one of the boys from their football gets scouted it could change their life.

The blond did believe in second chances. He wasn't heartless so he allowed her to write a letter of acceptance back to that school. The high schools from every village came together In football to find the best.

Konoha won against the sand, while the newly juvenile school the sound beat iwa. Because they was the last standing they was to battle each other. "Aye naruto!" ino shouted again. She and the whole cheerleading team was trying to get their captains attention because they needed to practice their dance.

The blond snapped out of his thought and found he team staring at him. He blushed. The girls giggled at his reaction. The petite blond was known for being so feminine. He was only 5'4' weighing a total of 100 pounds. his chest was already an a cup. and his waist was small. But the most enchanting thing of him was his eyes.

His eyes were blue sapphires. Anyone could get lost looking into, they was so alluring. But it fit well with his golden blond hair that flew with every breeze of the wind.

"Okay ladies lets all practice our flips, remember stretch, drink plenty of water." He coached. "Hai!" the girls yelled back. He walked away to stretch on his own. He was a lonely child. Aside from being the most popular boy in the village he was lonely.

His parents was always away. He is an only child. He has friends but they don't understand him. If he had to place his friends on a chart shikamaru nara would be first on that list. He was lazy but he always saw right through the blond. always making sure he ate and was happy. but other than that he was alone.