18.

A total of two months have passed since the babies was born. The first football game was played and sasuke made another record for Konoha. He had colleges looking out for him. And he knew it. He was going to become the best.

narutos got back into cheering last month. He wasn't able to be a flyer but he was able to tumble, and do dances like any other cheerleader. He gain second ranking on the top of his class. The nara was putting up a fight but it made school more fun in naruto's opinion.

He sat in the home economic class bored. It basically was a mandatory class for all seniors. It explained the basic health and safety. Food management. And a little of house chores. He was a mother! He didn't need to be taught how to fold a blanket. He rather by let loose onto the field and loose his baby fat.

The ball rang and he jumped up it was the end of the day. He grabbed his back pack and went to the student council room. "Okay everyone todays meeting is going to be quick. We will be fixing the homecoming plan. It is this Saturday and we need a solid theme by tomorrow. We need to get the decorations together." He announced.

"I think we should still stick with the mardi gras theme. Everyone wear purple, green and gold with masks. It will be nice we already selected and order the ribs for the food. So we cant change the theme now." Shikamaru stated. Naruto nodded.

"Everyone will be forced to show up either Friday night after the football game to help decorate the place. Or Saturday morning." narutos ordered they all nodded. Naruto got up and ran to cheer practice. Leaving everyone confused.

He got there and ino was leading drills. "Thanks ino we just had to make sure the theme for the ball was still happening." Naruto told her while he changed into his cheer clothes. "It no problem." She replied. Naruto got dressed and ran to the field ino following.

"So ladies ino will be taking over when the time hits 4:45. So we have 20 minutes. Lets go over the theme song dance for the game on Friday. Then I want the flyers trying to change up their positions. Add flips, Spins something ino, as co-captain you will monitor that." He instructed ino nodded.

narutos practiced with his team until his timer went off. He packed his bags smiling. "Good luck on now not getting any sleep." Kurenai snickered naruto rolled his eyes. He ran to his car starting it. Then he sped away.

"What did you mean by that kurenai?" Ino asked. Kurenai smiled. "Naruto is allowed to take his children home from the nicu today." She told them. Ino smiled. Shes never seen the babies because narutos never let her go without him and the timings never added up but now she was going to be able to see them.

Naruto drove to the hospital. He carried the car seats out as wells as their stroller. He walked inside the hospital saying hello to everyone smiling. He reached the nursery. He left his stroller outside. "Welcome narutos the boys was getting antsy without seeing you today." A nurse joked. Naruto chuckled.

He went inside the nursery and looked at his boys they was in a diaper and a blue blanket the hospital provided. Naruto demanded that he be the first one to dress his children. They was still small but they looked better than they did before.

They had more hair and their eyes had changed colors. It changed to a grey color. Which he thought was cute. "Well ill be taking them home now." Naruto told the nurse watching over the nursery. "Make sure they go to the doctors every month for check ups." She reminded narutos nodded. He grabbed his babies strapping them into the car seat then he connected them to the stroller.

He rolled them to the lobby of the hospital. "Naruto before you leave we need you to sign papers." A receptionist stated. Naruto nodded. He grabbed the papers and signed them. It was stating that he had the children. Then another was about he cost for all their treatments. "Thank you." she responded when she got the papers back.