10.

Naruto looked at the door crying. He just lost the love of his life. And even worst he lost the father of his child. He was only 16 he couldn't do this alone! Kushina went and hugged her son rubbing his back trying his best to comfort him. In the hall their heard people yelling which they was sure was because of sasuke.

Sasuke walked out the room mad. He punched the wall in anger breaking his knuckles in the process. A nurse saw and started yelling. Sasuke was lost though. He punched and punched the wall again. He kept punching until he couldn't anymore. And when someone tried to stop him he would punch them.

"Call the cops." One of the nurses yelled. CODE GREY AT THE EMERGENCY WING. was over the intercom. Naruto looked at his parents with pleading eyes. "Please go help him out the hospital safely. He deserves to be off probation." He pleaded.

His parents looked toward the door. They cared for sasuke but what they said to their son made them mad. "Please." Naruto begged. Minato sighed. He walked out to sasuke and folded his hands around his back and guided him out the door.

"Mayor Namikaze! We just called the cops on him you don't have to get hurt." A nurse shrieked. "No its fine cancel the police. I will take him home and make sure everything is okay. And the treatment for the people he hurt will be free." He replied walking sasuke to his car.

He strapped him inside the car and drove off to his house. "Sasuke listen I wont tell your parents about narutos situation but just calm down. You have court this month and doesn't need to be added time on probation." he scolded.

Sasuke nodded. He was going to become the football player for his family. No most importantly for naruto. He started crying. Naruto. How could he do that do him? When they arrived at the house he helped sasuke out and knocked on the door.

Itachi opened the door and let them inside. "Im sorry about what happened." Minato said leaving. Mikoto gasped when she saw sasukes bloody and broken knuckles. She was sure it hurt. So it went and grabbed an ice pack.

Itachi and Fugaku sat down and helped sasuke relax from his crying. "Why?" sasuke asked. Itachi looked confused. Mikoto wrapped the ice pack around his hand. "I broke up with naruto." He told them. Everyone was shocked, but they chose not to ask more.

Sasuke fell asleep and Mikoto wrapped his hand up and put it in a brace to heal. "I want to call kushina but I don't know what to say." Mikoto cried. Fugaku nodded.

Naruto wiped his tears. "Im sorry that happened." Kabuto stated. Naruto didn't say anything just slowly nodded. The doctor and nurses saw and heard his break up. "So the reason I was called here is because since your so young your at a high risk pregnancy. It will be harder than a normal pregnancy. And looking right now the baby is going to be a big one."

"I think that by your second trimester you will be on bed rest." He guessed. Naruto looked down. Cheer, the student council and school he couldn't do all that with a baby on the way. And he didn't want to quit any of his favorite activities.

"What would I do about school?" He asked. Kushina sighed, "im sorry but your going to have to quit cheer and the student council. If it gets to bad you might have to quit school." she softly said. naruto started crying again.

His dream of becoming the valedvictorian was out the window. His dream of going to college was over because he was going to have to drop out. "And you will have to get a job." Kushina finished naruto looked at her. Shes never brought up a job so why now.

"Becoming a parent takes a lot of responsibility, and I think getting a job is best." She declared. naruto didn't want to be near anybody right now. Kabuto wiped the gel off naruto stomach and pulled his shirt down. "I think if we was to monitor every month it would be okay. So the next appointment would be in march." He commented