9.

When Naruto returned to school it was known that he was the calmer for sasuke. So he was called on when sasuke was going to explode but it didn't bother naruto. They both talked about that night and decided that even though they already lost their virginity they was going to wait until marriage.

It was January 23rd marking the fourth month of their dating. And today they planned a date. Sasuke woke up and got dressed for his date. When he finished and had his breakfast his phone dinged. It was naruto.

"By mother father." He said. Going inside narutos car. Naruto smiled and kissed sasuke when he got inside the car. Sasuke smiled and pecked his lips. "So I was thinking we can go to the carnival in the next town?" He suggested. "That sound fun." Sasuke replied putting on his seat belt.

"But we have cheer and football practice." Naruto grumbled. Sasuke nodded. He was made the captain last week after a couple of practices. He was getting back into his shape. Naruto was given some time off of being a cheerleader but just recently started again.

"Well for the season is over its just daily practice." Sasuke bragged. Naruto groaned. Cheer lasted throughout spring. Which meant he had basketball season left then he was done for that year. "But still we can go after practice." Naruto remarked.

"Sure love." Sasuke said. Naruto smiled and drove off to school. When they arrived they held each other hand and walked to their first class. Neji and kiba surrounded them. "Wow sasuke really marked your whole neck." Kiba blurted moving narutos hair to see better. Sasuke smirked while naruto blushed.

"What can I saw this fine person is all mine." Sasuke growled out. Kiba chuckled. after getting everything settled sasuke settled in well at Konoha. Haku was welcomed last week and to fit in well joining the student council.

Sakura walked into the classroom with her head down. After sasuke going off on her she was the laughing stock of the school. She felt embarrassed. She wanted revenge on Naruto and sasuke and she was going to get it.

Kakashi walked into the classroom. "Okay its a study hall today." he stated walking out the room. Sasuke smirked and pulled naruto onto his lap. Naruto smiled at sasuke while still talking to kiba. Sasuke was loving it.

His grades was right next to the naras. placing him in third place. And his football career was starting nothing was going wrong.

---------------------

Naruto and sasuke took shower to clear themselves of the sweat from practice. "Now let go to the festival!" Naruto yelled throwing sasuke the car keys. His feet was tired from doing a double handspring and landing on his ancle.

Sasuke drove to the carnival and parked. It was beautiful. The lights from each ride was lighting the dark nights. And you could smell the greasy carnival popcorn. "Sasu im hungry lets go eat!" Naruto drooled dragging sasuke to a pretzel stand.

"Two pretzels." Naruto ordered. Naruto payed and gave sasuke his pretzel. Sasuke took a bite shaking his head when he tasted the salt. When they was done eating they walked around to go on the ferris wheel. In line they saw a raven with a blond.

"hey is that your brother?" Naruto asked pointing to the couple. Sasuke looked over and shrugged for all he knew his brother was still mourning the death of his first girlfriend. Naruto broke off a piece of his pretzel and threw it at the couple. The first shot missed so he tried again missing.

he pouted sasuke peck his lips. "Ill try he said. He threw a piece of the pretzel and it hit the couple. They turned around and it was itachi with some blond. Sasuke looked shocked. Itachi groaned and went to them.

"What happened to being forever single for izumi?" He asked. Itachi looked down. "I thinks its time to let her go. Ive met someone who loves me and I want him." Itachi confessed looking at the blond with love in his eyes.