3.

Naruto got himself together and turned to sasuke. "I know this is none of my business but you killed somebody?" Naruto asked. Sasuke looked at the blond he saw this coming. He sighed he wanted to keep his past as far away from the innocent blond as long as he could.

But the stupid dog breathed mutt had to ruin it. "Yes I killed people." He answered. Naruto started crying he took his hand out of sasukes. To take a life was wrong. To take somebodies child, mother, father, sister, or brother away from people was cruel. He was falling for the type of people he hated most murderers.

"Listen I don't have an excuse to what I did. I spent most of my life paying for it. But atleast hear my story and decide whats best for you." he begged. Naruto looked down and nodded. "When I was 8 there was a girl like the ugly pink one here. Her name was Karin. He loved me but I hated her. She was older than me by 4 years.

And she loved medical things. So when I accidently cut myself she was there to help she gave my sleeping medication and when I woke up I was naked. I got into a fit of rage and killed her. The next one was a guy named danzo."

"he was my lawyer but he sucked, he always called me names and blamed everything one me, because my family was paying for him he did he job well, got me free of my crime from that girl. But at the last trial he wanted more than what my family was paying he wanted me to give him my brother company. My anger built and I stabbed him."

"I was sent to 12 years in juvie but got off on 4 with good behavior. after juvie I was sent to the mental facility for 3 more years. They put me on so many medication and treatments until they diagnosed me with intermittent explosive disorder. I get angry often and explode when I do explode I have no control over what happens."

"I can be abusive physically and mentally. I can damage property and other things. after getting out the mental facility I went to the sound school because no other school wanted to take me." sasuke explained looking down. He didn't want to see the disappointed looks on their faces.

Naruto let out a quiet sniffle which made sasuke wince. He didn't want his blond to be crying. He couldn't stand it. He didn't want his story to be told like that. He wasn't ready and narutos sure wasn't ready to hear his story.

Sasuke took a step of bravery he needed to see his blonds face he needed to be sure he was okay before he was forced to leave. Before he wouldn't be entered into Konoha prep. Nobody would love anybody who committed his crimes.

Naruto thought about what sasuke had told him. He killed 2 people. One of them tried to assault him, and the next was just horrible. He couldn't imagine how sasuke was feeling. Sasuke! He looked up to come face to face with the guy he fallen for.

Small tears was in his eyes that he was trying to hide. He lunged forward and hugged him. Tight so he couldn't leave. He couldn't imagine what he was going through mentally. He hugged him to comfort him so he wouldn't leave. He couldn't leave him.

Sasuke hugged back letting his tears fall. He didn't regret killing them but he hated that he didn't do anything to change the outcome of things. maybe if he didn't trust Karin enough he wouldn't have to kill her.

They shared a nice and long hug until they calmed down. their tears dried. "I understand what you said but I cannot leave you. I have grown to like you. And I want you to be in my life." Naruto cried. He was scared for sasuke to leave him.

"Im not leaving you ever. I will stay with you forever." Sasuke stated. Naruto looked into sasukes eyes and smiled. "thanks." Naruto stated. sasuke chuckled. "So what are you boys its clear everyone wants you to date." Kushina nagged. Naruto blushed.

Hes never dated anyone. He didn't understand how relationships worked but when he looked into sasukes ebony black eyes he wanted him to be his. He wanted to be called sasukes girlfriend. He wanted to hold, hug and kiss him.