16.

Tsunade looked at naruto. She wanted to make sure his was in active labor. But he want in labor. "Naruto explain to me what happened your not in labor." She stated. naruto nodded. He was still in pain and he felt like passing out many moment.

"Well in class I thought I was having a Braxton hicks. But the pain never ended. Soon after I started bleeding heavily. But the pain never stopped." He told her. She grabbed the fetal heart rate monter with the ultrasound. She checked the babies heart beat but it was faint.

Naruto started crying. "My babies are dying." He cried. Tsunade gave him the ultrasound. "As I expected naruto your having a placental abruption. Its when the placenta seperates from the uterus. It blocks the babies oxygen and nutrition. Its time to give birth ill have a nurse come change you and ill get three people to help you." She told him.

Naruto started weeping. Thid wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't ready to be a mother. He couldn't raise two children alone. "Naruto focus! Two people." She yelled. naruto nodded. "Mom, Mikoto, and shika. Wait no dad." He said. Tsunade chuckled. She could make an exception and make it four people.

She out the room while nurse went in. "He's having complications and will be forced to give birth naturally. Suddenly a nurse came out. "His water broke." She told them. Tsunade nodded. "So minato, and kushina, shikamaru and Mikoto he requests you in the room." She summarized.

They all nodded going into the room. Naruto was naked with a towel covering his top. His legs was propped up. "Naruto listen to me the heart machine will stay on all through delivery. If in any case I don't hear a faint beat we will be forced to go into emergency c-section. Which will be bad. So push and lets have these babies." She explained. naruto gave a small nod.

Minato and kushina was on his left side while shikamaru was on his right holding his hands. Mikoto stood behind shikamaru. "Now naruto your not fully dilated but we are going to have to make it work." She told him. "Push." She demanded. Naruto gave a hard push crying.

Shikamaru held his hand. His parents fanned his down from the sweat. "Common naruto push." Tsunade said. Naruto again gave a hard push. He felt blood rush out of him. He felt stretched. He felt one of the babies get to the top but slip back in. He panted and fell back down on the bed. He shook his head it was impossible to do this. He wasn't going to give birth with the condition he was in now.

Shikamaru gave naruto hand a light squeeze. "Think anout your children. Seeing them for the first time. Kissing them for the first time. Holding them for the first time. Push for that." He encouraged. Naruto nodded giving one more push. He yelled when he left his bottom being stretched. He squeezed shikamaru's hand.

"we have a head!" She said. She used the suction to get all the amniotic fluid, blood and mucus from his nose and mouth. "Give one more strong last push." She demanded. naruto shook his breath. His body was shaking from the pain he just went through. He was still catching his breath.

"Common naruto one more push." Minato said with a small hint of excitement. Naruto nodded. He sat back up and gave one more push. Yelling again. He felt the movement of the baby slipping out him. The pain when the shoulders came out. More tears ran down his face and he fell back onto the bed panting.

Tsunade held the baby and cleared his mouth again. naruto looked at her worried why wasn't he crying. "Why isn't my baby crying?" he asked. Suddenly the fetal machine stopped beating. Tsunade looked at it. "Naruto we don't have time to focus on him the nurse will take care of him. We need to get the next baby out." She argued handing the baby over to the nurse.

-------------------------

Sasuke arrived at the hospital and ran to his father. "were is mother?" he asked looking around. "Shes inside helping with the delivery." Itachi answered. Sasuke nodded. He sat down. Suddenly there was a yell. He panicked looking at his father.