15.

Two long, and boring months passed for naruto. Per his fathers demands hes been grounded. His grounded consisted of him staying in his house or his back yard. His appointments for the babies was done at the house by kabuto or tsunade.

He felt suffocated. He wanted to go out and clear his mind without his family, but he couldn't. His family went under trail last week and today was their first court. Naruto was currently 30 weeks pregnant. School was would be starting in one more week. But with him being on his last trimester he would be staying home.

Today was one of the days he would be allowed to go out. He got dressed in maternity pants. And a fairly large white button up shirt. His family was being sued by sakura's family. They was being represented by shikaku.

Kushina helped her son into the car. Naruto rubbed his belly. Lately its been like the twins have been active all day. Kicking his ribs. Tsunade says that because naruto's body is too small that they have been trying to get more space. But it still hurt.

They arrived at the court room and was shocked to see the uchiha family. Naruto looked at sasuke and blushed. He still looked so hot. Sasuke looked at naruto and he felt like the wind was kicked out of him. He was pale. Dangerously pale. His cheek bones was protruding his face. His legs was so small and you can see his knee bones.

But his stomach was huge. He kinda smiled at that. His children was growing okay. They was healthy. He was so heartless to not make sure his children was surviving. It was still a part of him and naruto.

Kushina helped naruto walk inside and sit at one of the benches in the back of the court room. Sakura's family came in smirking. The uchiha family came in and sat behind naruto. Lastly the yamanka family came in. naruto was confused why was everyone here?

The judge hiruzen came out. "In the case of Uzumaki, vs haruno. And in the case of village vs haruno the case is now open." He stated. Shikaku stood up. He was representing both families. "Your honor I think we should talk about village vs haruno case which my clients have no clue what it is." Shikaku demanded.

Ino looked at her friend. naruto was going to get the justice he deserved. "A student has come up to the principle of Konoha prep in panic. Her friends boy friend was drugged and when she helped it resulted in a case of teen pregnancy." Shikaku told them looking at ino.

"Ino yamanaka claims that haruno sakura drugged sasuke to sleep with him. But when she got involved it resulted in a pregnancy. which sakura used to her selfish gain. She bullied him, turned friends against the Uzumaki all for the gain of getting a man." Shikaku started. Naruto looked at sasuke.

he had no memory of that night neither did sasuke. He was drugged which made them sleep together. He felt somewhat relieved. It was comforting to know that they probably wouldn't have done that if he wasn't drugged.

"Im calling ino to the stand." Shikaku demanded. Ino walked up and sat on the stand. She saw sakura's family glaring at her. But when he looked at naruto he was smiling. It was warm and comforting.

"At kiba's new years party we all got pretty drunk. Naruto the most. He passed out and sasuke had to carry him into a room. He came down soon later asking for medication for a headache. Sakura was the first one to offer him help.

She gave him one pill and a bottle. But after he took the pill with the water he too blacked out for a while. When he woke up he stated he was feeling hot. Sakura was dragging him to the room at that point. I could let that happen so I pushed her into another room and locked the door. And put naruto and him together.

I don't know what happened after that. I went downstairs. But im sure by naruto's pregnancy they did something." She told them all. naruto looked at ino crying. He didn't know she went through all of that. "Thank you ino. Next I would like to look at both naruto's and sasukes medical forms the morning after the part when both was rushed to the hospital." Shikaku stated looking at his chart.