21.

Sasuke started packing for the fieldtrip. Everyone had to meet at Konoha prep at 3 in the morning to board the train. And arrive by 8 am with no delays. Then they would be checked into the hotel. Sasuke was driving out there with itachi the night before. So he could arrive on time.

He looked at his suitcase. He needed a nice suit for when he proposed to narutos. Then he needed a nice outfit for when he asked for his parents permission to marry their son. He looked at the ring box on his dresser. He couldn't forget that.

He packed a nice suit for when he planned to propose. Jeans and a button up shirt for when he asked his family. He heard itachi enter his room and he looked at him. "I think when you propose to have someone record I would love to see narutos reaction." Itachi asked. Sasuke nodded. He could just see narutos crying saying yes how he loved him so much.

"But lets go." Itachi commented. Sasuke closed his suitcase grabbed his phone wallet and the ring and boarded itachi's car. They drove the five hours to Konoha when they arrived it was 2:00 so sasuke decided to sleep until 3.

When the time hit 3 his alarm woke him up. He groaned and walked out to the busses there to take the to the train station. He boarded getting the front seat. He watched many of his class mates board shocked to see him. He did miss out on a week of school.

By 3:45 Naruto came with his parents. "We will be following the bus. So since we have everyone lets go!" Naruto cheered. Everyone cheered as the door closed. He saw narutos enter the car and caught a glimpse of his children. He was sure they was sleeping.

They arrived at the train station. Sasuke saw his children sleeping in their strollers with a pacifier in their mouths and a bear in their hands. He smiled. "So everyone board the train and sleep if you want. We will wake you up." Minato advised. Everyone went to sleep while he and narutos family was up. He went to them and sat behind the stroller. "Listen when we have a little free time may I speak to your whole family?" Sasuke whispered. Minato nodded.

He was following narutos orders. To atleast give him some credit. The babies started crying at 5. Sasuke not wanting to wake narutos up he carried them out their stroller. They smelled bad. "Ill take them sasuke." Kushinaa said holding out her hands.

Sasuke shook his head. He need to do this get them used to him. They squirmed in his arms feeling someone different then what they was used to. "Ill change them." He stated going to the bathroom. He did know what he was doing so went back to narutos family who look at him laughing. "You forgot the whole diaper bag." Kushina laughed. Sasuke nodded.

"Help me." He demanded. "No sasuke, It can you please help me." Minato corrected. "Hn." Sasuke answered. Sasuke laid them on the seat taking off their pants. "Now place a fresh diaper under the spoiled one." Kushina instructed. Sasuke followed.

He saw people waking up and he was getting worried. He didn't want to wake anyone up. "Shut up, shut up, shut up." He begged. but the babies kept crying awaking narutos. He looked an at first wanted to take his children but his father shook his head no.

"Sasuke place their pacifier in their mouth until narutos can feed them. Left them slightly by their legs and wipe them taking the spoiled diaper and wrapping it." Kushina stated. Sasuke looked or their binkie. But he couldn't find it. He saw narutos awake and looking at him with concerned eyes.

He clenched his fists but stopped when the baby let out a loud scream. He looked and saw that he squeezed one of their foots. His heart dropped and he started panicking. "No, im sorry, im sorry I-I." He stuttered. He felt a hand on this back and looked. it was narutos.

"You got it. I sucked at my first time too. The extra pacifiers are in their diaper bags here." He comforted giving sasuke the pacifiers. He placed them into the twins mouth who happily sucked on them. "Now since they are wiped bring the top of the diaper up and strap the sides." Naruto directed showing him on Raiyu. Sasuke did the same for Raiden and smiled.