24.

Months have passed and prom passed. The theme was a night on the red carpet. Naruto and dressed as a matching couple from an action movie. Naruto's ring was on full display and he was sure that rumors was going around. But somehow the uchiha family hasn't. Hes expected Mikoto and fugkau to bang on their door demanding answers but they haven't.

Its was currently the 9th of June. The graduation was tomorrow and was excited. He and sasuke was moving out to their college dorms on July 23rd. And they was excited for this new change in their life. They knew it was going to be hard but with each other they would accomplish anything.

Sasuke came into the house with a glare on his face. Naruto got up from helping the twins walk and went to calm him down. "My parents have demanded me back home to choose schools. I don't want that. they will send me to ame naruto we cant let that happen!" Sasuke exclaimed.

Naruto nodded rubbed sasukes shoulders to release his stress. Sasuke groaned rubbing his head. He knew his parents wasn't going to let this go. He was glad his other family live in another village so they didn't hear the rumors about him and naruto going around. They planned to expose themselves tomorrow.

Since he was the top athlete he had a solid 15 minutes to talk and chose what college he wanted. Then Naruto was the valedvictorian he had 30 minutes to talk. Naruto went and grabbed a piece of paper handing it to sasuke smiling.

Sasuke looked at him confused. "Read it teme." Naruto demanded. Sasuke nodded. He glanced at his children playing with their uncle who came for tomorrows graduation. He read the contents of the paper and smiled. "It going to be great a lovely speech." He stated shocked naruto came up with that.

Naruto grinned. Him and sasuke shared many kisses before they heard crying. Naruto groaned wanting to pull away but sasuke shook his head. "Nagato is there." Sasuke reminded kissing naruto again. But the crying got louder. "Mama!" A tiny voice cried. Naruto pulled away from the kiss shocked. He couldn't believe it.

He ran to his children and looked at them shocked. "Say it again baby you got it." Naruto cheered. The babies kept crying reaching for him. "Dobe they want you so leave they will say it again." Sasuke remarked. Naruto nodded getting up and walked away. The babies cried again throwing themselves onto the floor.

It hurt naruto to see them act this way but he wanted to hear it again. Hear his babies call him mama. They kept crying for minutes naruto was going to get them until one said it again. "Mommy." He yelled. Naruto cried. He looked at sasuke who nodded they had gotten it on camera. Naruto ran and picked up his boys kissing them. He didn't know who said it but he was glad.

"Hear that teme mommy was their first words! Not daddy." He boasted sasuke knew it was a joke but he still felt hurt. He wasn't around his babies long enough for them to be calling out to him. They didn't want a daddy but a mommy. He looked down and clenched his fists he was going to do better.

Naruto sat at the dinner table hand in hand with sasuke. He placed the boys in their play in and let them play. He was going to breast feed them to bed today. He he couldn't help the grin on his face when everyone gathered the table.

Minato's heart dropped his face paled. "Please don't tell me." He groaned. Naruto looked confused. "Your pregnant." "They said mommy." They stated at the same time. Both eyes widening to what the other had shared. Naruto looked at his father. "Dad me and sasuke are waiting till marriage don't worry." Naruto tried his best to comfort.

"They said mommy?" Minato asked excitedly. Naruto nodded. Minato quickly got up and ran to the boys who was playing with each other. "Say papa! Pa-pa." He directed. Raiden looked at minato then naruto confused. "mommy?" He asked raising his voice. He raised his hands to be carried.