8.

They all sat around in a circle. "Spin the bottle asshat to determine who goes first." Sasuke demanded. Kiba grabbed the empty beer bottle spinning it. It landed on Neji. He spun the bottle and it landed on narutos.

"Truth or dare" He asked. "Truth" Naruto answered. "Have you and sasuke talked about his past?" He asked. Everyone looked at naruto. "Yes." He honestly answered. Naruto then spun the bottle landing on shikamaru.

"Shika, truth or dare?" He asked. Shikamaru knowing naruto and his weird thing he poured himself a shot of the apple jacks bourbon. Naruto pouted that he didn't get to ask shikamaru anything.

Shikamaru span the bottle and it landed on hinata. "Truth or dare." He asked. "u-Um dare." She shyly replied. "Kiss the person you like." he tiredly said. She blushed. naruto was confused when she started walking to him.

She crouched down and pecked narutos lips then quickly got up and ran back to her seat with a full face of red. He was shocked he never had an idea she like him. He looked over at the drunk and fuming sasuke and held his hand.

Hinata spun the bottle. "shino truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare." He said. She thought for a while for his dare. "I dare you to confess to the person you like." She said. He looked around but stayed still. "Yeah I don't have a crush." He answered spinning the bottle.

"sasuke truth or dare?" He asked. Sasuke looked over at shino he seemed like a reasonable guy. "Dare." He stated. "call your parents and tell them you got arrested again." he said. sasuke took out his phone. He couldn't do that to his parents not after everything they have done for him.

He took a shot of the bourbon. Then spun the bottle. It landed on the girl he remembered as ino. "truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth" She answered. "Kiss the pineapple." He dared. Her eyes widened. Shikamaru? kiss him? She got up and gave small peck on his lips.

She spun the bottle and it landed on the now drunk naruto. She smirked. "Naruto truth or dare." Naruto looked at her and smiled. "Dare ino!" He yelled. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with sasuke." she said.

Both sasuke and naruto blushed. They got up stumbling to the closet. She locked them inside and started the timer.

Sasuke looked at his boyfriend he looked so beautiful. His hair was the sun, and his eyes was the sea. He kissed him hungrily. Naruto kissed back with the same force. They didn't break the kiss until they was out of breath.

Ino opened the closet door to see them red raced panting. They both walked back to the circle and naruto spun the bottle it landed on choji. "truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare" Choji replied. Naruto looked around to try and come up with his dare.

"Go the whole night without eating." He dared. Choji made himself a shot and drank it. Afterwards he spun the bottle and it landed on sakura. "Truth or dare." he asked. She smirked. "Dare." She replied. "kiss rock lee." He said eating his chips.

She gagged and drank a shot. Then spun the bottle. It landed on kiba. "truth or dare?" she questioned. "Dare" He responded. "Kiss naruto." She said smirking. Her plan was to get sasuke mad at naruto then steal him for herself.

Kiba looked over at the glaring raven daring him to kiss naruto. He gulped would he end up dead if he kissed the blond? He went with the ladder and took a drink.

----------

During the game both narutos and sasukes phone has been going off nonstop so naruto dropped his in the punch while sasuke powered his off. It was currently 1 am and everyone was dared atleast once. But since they got bored they decided to watch movies and drink some more.

Naruto was tripping trying to get to the couch so sasuke helped him up the stairs and into a room. Sasuke came down stairs. "where is the headache meds?" he asked. Sakura jumped up. "I have some." She yelled digging in her bag.