6.

Sasuke looked over to where naruto had ran to see Kakashi and his husband iruka. But that that explain how naruto knew them. He cleared his throat to let naruto know he was still here and wanted answers.

Naruto let go of iruka and turned to sasuke smiling. "sasuke this is my babysitter iruka. Hes more like an older brother though." He said, sasuke went to iruka and shook his hand. "Hello again iruka." He said wrapping his arms around naruto.

"But why is iruka and Kakashi here?" Naruto asked. As far as he knew none of them had Uchiha blood in them. "Kakashi fathered obitos daughter." Sasuke replied clearing up naruto thinking. Narutos eyes widened he did even see the small little girl sitting next to obito.

She had black hair with grey eyes. She was the only child here. "How old is she?" Naruto asked. "Shes 7." Obito admitted. Naruto smiled and went to her. She was so cute. "Nee, sasuke come here isn't she so cute I want one!" He said hugging the little girl.

Sasuke paled. He didn't want kids ever. "No naruto. Not now. Not ever." He said going to free the small child. Naruto pouted once he was separated from the girl. "Im naruto whats your name?" He asked. She looked at obito and he nodded. "im sora hatake-uchiha." She introduced.

Kakashi and iruka went to everyone and put their gifts under the tree. Fugaku was the last to arrive he had the drinks. Everyone but naruto, sasuke and sora went to get a glass. "Naruto you don't drink?" Shisui asked. Naruto shook his head.

Even though hes been to kibas parties that alcohol hes never drunk before. Fugaku poured the drinks. "well Mikoto is passing out the presents." He said while Mikoto gave everyone their gifts.

-----------------------------

Everyone was on their last gift after 2 hours of opening gifts. And the last one was from naruto. They all opened their gifts. Fugaku madara and izuna was given a bottle of expensive scotch and nice shot glasses. Itachi was given a new Ferragamo watch.

obito and shisui was given Versace eros cologne. Kakashi was given his favorite porno boo signed honors of his grandfather jiraya. iruka was given a spa gift basket. Mikoto was given spa reservations. sora was given new nike air forces.

lastly sasuke opened his gift. the first was his acceptance into Konoha with a spot on the football team as captain. And the next was tickets for a train ticket to whirlpool. Sasuke looked at naruto confused. "Im going to go spend new years with my mother out there before she leaves again for her modeling. and I want you to come." He mumbled scared for sasuke to say no.

"Okay id love to go with you." He rejoiced. they both jumped up and hugged each other. "Naruto here your last present." sasuke said pulling out a box which looked like a ring was in there. Naruto started crying.

"wait aren't you too young to be getting married?" Itachi said ruining sasuke surprise. "Shut up." He shouted getting on one knee opening the box. "Its an opal ring your gemstone. Naruto, my love his isn't a proposal but a promise. I promise I will love you forever. No matter what happens." He said putting the ring on narutos finger.

Naruto cried looking at the ring on his finger. Sasuke got off his knee and hugged naruto. They hugged each other kissing for a while. "Congrats my brother is getting hitched." Its said raising his glass in the air. Everyone raised their glass then drunk for it. Naruto looked at sasuke. He had so many emotions for that guy he didn't understand it.

------------

The rest of the part went by smoothly. Naruto and sasuke played games with sora while the adults drank and talked about the troubles of the adult life. "So Naruto you got yourself a boy friends." Kakashi said sitting next to naruto. He was pretty drunk.