17.

A week has passed and narutos decided to return to school. He was cleared of any medical issues. And his babies was safe inside the hospital. He got dressed in his cheer uniform and went down stairs to eat breakfast with his parents. "Sasuke wants to know if itachi can stop by to see the babies during his lunch break?" Naruto asked.

He and sasuke had decided to exchange numbers again to talk about medical decisions about the boys. Since Sasuke didn't sign away his rights he was able to choose the twins best recovery plan. Naruto and sasuke both had medical power of attorney over the boys but minato being the only real adult had to approve all visitations.

"Yeah whatever." He groaned out. The uchiha family was visiting the babies every day and it annoyed minato. "Dad since im turning eight teen soon and sasuke is eight teen I want to take you off the hospitals forms. They can call me when someone wants a visit for my own kids." He bickered. Minato shook his head.

"No its fine." Minato responded. "No dad listen they are my kids. I should know whose visiting them." Naruto argued. Minato groaned again his son was already protective over them. "Fine but ill be number one on the emergency contact list." He demanded narutos nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I love you all and I have to go to school now. Ill be home late after cheer I will be taking ino to see the babies." He informed them. Minato kissed his cheek. "Don't be out too late your still grounded." He reminded. Naruto rolled his eyes and grabbed his car keys leaving.

He went to school and it was quiet. Everyone was staring at him. Shikamaru went up to him and smiled. "I saw the boys yesterday it shocked me that one of the uchihas was there." He stated. Naruto smiled at looked at the pineapple haired teen.

"Sasuke didn't sign his rights away. Hes still distant to all of us. But he's trying to be a father." narutos proclaimed with joy. His smile was full mast and his eyes looked the same from back when he and sasuke first met.

They walked inside the classroom. And everyone looked at narutos for answers. He rolled his eyes groaning the bell rang and Kakashi came inside the room. "Naruto for 15 minutes want to talk about your boys?" Kakashi asked. Naruto nodded. He looked his phone up to the projector.

He opened the first picture which was him holding Raiden after giving birth. "That's my eldest Raiden." He scrolled to another photo of the youngest in the nicu. "That's Raiyu my youngest. They are currently inside the hospital's nicu until the grow to full term. Then when they are seven months I will be bringing them to school." Naruto announced.

Ino fawned over the babies they was cute. "How was it like giving birth?" Kiba asked. Naruto thought about it. In society males had a special ability to give birth. "It hurt because of complications I have to give birth fast. And I wasn't fully dilated yet. But the pain yet away as soon as I held them into my arms." narutos answered smiling.

Kakashi smiled back. He knew that feeling. The anxiety of being a father at a young age. But it all goes away when you hold your little child in your arms. "Okay lets get back onto math" He yelled. Naruto disconnected his phone. And placed it back into his pocket. He looked over at sasuke he was writing down notes.

He was so confused on their relationship. He knew sasuke wanted nothing with him or the children so why didn't he sign the papers. Sasuke only visited the hospital that one time when he met them properly but he hasn't been there since.

Naruto looked on the board and saw many notes he needed to get to top again so he payed attention and wrote down notes. At lunch he ran the mile wanting to get back into shape for cheer today. Ino and haku decided to join him.

After school came and Naruto went to cheer practice with ino. "Welcome back." A girl named yui announced. Naruto smiled he was back. "Yes I am back for good now." He promised. "Alright since we have more freshmans lets have try outs. since cheer was pushed back for my hospitalization." He mumbled.