Chapter 3

Third Person P.O.V.

14 Years later.

Fairy Tail was the same as always. Team Natsu discussing the jobs that they were going on. Team Shadow Gear's Jet and Droy fighting over the Levy. Team Thunder God Tribe oozing over Laxus. MiraJane tending the bar. Gray and Natsu fighting. The norm.

But within all the ruckus and chatter, the front doors of Fairy Tail quietly opened.

Nobody noticed the dark silhouette of a lean womanly figure pass by the crowd of Fairy Tail mages.

She slipped in and out of the crowd, covering her face with a hood, making a beeline for the masters office.

She knocked three times on the wooden door of Makarov's room.

"Come in." said a scratchy voice- Master Makarov.

The figure, opened the door swiftly and walked inside.

The master looked at the silent ranger with wide eyes.

Before him stood a woman. No older than eighteen. Her bright green eyes contrasting with her burgundy curls. A dark cape with a hood was over her, trying to conceal her identity. But to Master Makarov, it didn't work.

"The Sea Green Ranger." he said so quietly, nobody would have hear it.

Nobody except for the ranger, trained to hear a pin drop from a room two doors down. She looked at Makarov, staring into his dark brown orbs.

All guilds are know to the Sea Green Ranger. But nobody knows who it is. Dangerous. Lethal. Stealthy. One of the most powerful mages of this time. If only people knew who she was.

"What brings you here to Fairy Tail, Ranger?" the short grey haired master asked, no emotion in his voice.

"I came to join your guild." she says in a voice no louder than a whisper.

Master Makarov raises his eyebrows slightly. He doesn't know the rangers intentions on joining.

Most of the legends of the Sea Green Ranger come from her doing jobs on her own. Doing them, getting the money, then disappearing. Never showing up in the same place twice.

The master looks up to her face. She reminds him of Mystogan, he thinks to himself. An identity that hasn't been revealed. Quiet.

The master eventually nods, before asking her another question.

"Who are you?" He asks, his bushy eyebrows furrowing together. 

The ranger stiffens slightly and smiles.

"Someone who needs to find her father."