Chapter 23

Third Person P.O.V

The train screeches to a stop at the station. Swirls of dust had fled it's presence, spiraling away from the gleaming metal structure. 

Mages from all guilds step foot into the station, filling the base. 

"Natsu, we're here." Lucy whispers, nudging the pink haired dragon slayer in the arm. 

Muttering a quiet "finally", Natsu clutches his stomach, wobbling out of the train. 

~~~

Acalia's P.O.V.

We stand around the map at the station. 

Gray traces the path to the resort with two fingers, gliding over the thin paper. My eyes trail the map, noticing that we still have to pass through three more towns to get to the resort. 

"Well, we still have another ride to get to the resort." Erza says, pulling her gigantic cart full of luggage behind her.

"What? We have to take another vehicle?" Natsu whined, his face slightly paling.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Erza asked, her voice deadly calm. 

Natsu shook his head violently, avoiding eye contact. 

Gray and I share a smirk. Natsu, always gonna be scared of Erza. 

*They reach the resort*

Gray's P.O.V.

"Ok. Rooms." Erza starts as we all crowd into the tight hallway in front of two rooms.

"So... Originally, there was going to be two rooms, boys, Gray and Natsu into one and girls, Lucy, Wendy and myself into one. But, we have a new member of the team." Erza looks over the team as if she was presenting a new battle plan. 

"There are only three beds in each room. Three in the boys, three in the girls." Erza continued. 

"So... One person-" 

"It's fine, I'll sleep in the boys room." Acalia says, quietly.

I stare at her in shock. What is she doing?

"Lia-" I start.

"I'm the last person to join your team so I'll sleep in the boys room. I don't want to ruin the trip for the rest of you guys." She finishes, looking at me with a pointed look. 

Erza nods. "It's all set then. Get yourselves settled in and meet in here in an hour and a half." 

We all nod and walk into our own rooms. 

"Acalia, what are you doing? You could have stayed with the girls!" I say, hoping I didn't raise my voice to much. 

"Gray.. . Why are you making such a big deal out of this?" She asks rolling her eyes. 

"I practically live at your house. I sleep beside you almost every night." She whispers so that Natsu can't hear us. 

"And besides, would you rather have Erza or Lucy stay here instead?" Acalia asks with a smirk on her face. 

 True. 

"I rather have Lucy sleep here!" Natsu yells from the kitchen.

How the fuck did he hear us. 

Right. 

Dragon hearing. 

I reach to grab Acalia's bag  to help her bring it in to the bedroom.