Chapter 27

Third Person P.O.V.

"Foxx Reed... I never thought I'd see you here... This isn't really your scene." 

The young man's ears perk up as her smooth voice flowed into his head. Acalia leans on the door frame, her rich curls running down her shoulders like spilled wine. Her green eyes glow in the dimly lit room, the same spark that he remembered still held her emerald orbs.

"Acalia Lyall, my little wolf.... it seems like yesterday." He says, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. 

She stares into his eyes with a serious glare. But under her fixed expression, a hidden smirk lies, tugging on the corners of her soft lips.

"Oh Foxx..." She says jumping into his arms. The ocean breeze reaches his nose and Foxx smiles to the familiar scent. 

"You look so different... So grown up." He mutters, taking in her appearance. 

Her maroon dipped locks are longer, reaching almost mid waist and her once clipped bangs are tucked behind her ear, twirling down to her shoulder. She has grown into a lady, he thinks to himself. He still pictures a small girl, only a child. But in front of him stands a young lady, fully grown and beautiful. 

"You can say so yourself." Acalia noted, drinking in his appearance. 

Acalia had remembered Foxx by his amber eyes, embers of fire lighting his orbs. His wispy silver hair slightly falls into his eyes, one strand touching the corners of his sly smirk. His loose black tank top shows his taut arms, a small tattoo on his forearm. His nimble fingers play with the waistband of his grey swim trunks. A red ring lies curls onto his left and a blue one on his right finger, illuminating the space around it. 

"Take a picture it lasts longer." Foxx smirked, posing. 

Acalia smiles to herself. She had missed her old friend.

Her only friend. 

The only wizard she could trust her life on. 

"I missed you so much." Acalia says, embracing him again. She inhales the scent of petrichor and pine, smiling to the recognizable smell.

"I missed you more." Foxx whispers back, feeling nothing more than grateful to be with his long lost friend. 

Gray's P.O.V.

"I swear Natsu, if you tell her, I will tear your fucking head off your neck and feed it to Happy with fish seasoning." 

"Ice boy, calm your snowstorm. It's only natural if you want some-" 

"I fucking swear. Not one word." I hiss, glaring into the black eyes of the pink haired dragon slayer. 

Natsu puts his hands up in surrender and I lean back into the beach chair, calming myself down.
Natsu won't tell her... Would he? I mean he's not that much of a shit- Nah, he'd definitely tell her. 

"She's coming." Natsu says beside me. 

I turn to my side. 

"Who?" 

"Your effing girlfriend, that's who." He says a look on his face that says howthefuckdidyounotknow.

I sit up and scan the pool area. My eyes dart around the resort, not spotting the burgundy haired dragon slayer.  

"Natsu, you little shit-" 

He points his finger in a direction, cutting me off. He lies head first into his towel, not wanting to deal with my bullshit.