Chapter 12

Acalia's P.O.V.

I see Gray's eyes widen slightly when he see's who's behind me. 

I raise my eyebrows at Gray. He nods, smiling at the man behind me. I slip my fingers to the leather sheath of my two dagger and unsheathe one of then, twirling it in my hand. 

I don't trust people. Ever. 

I turn around slowly. 

A tall muscular, blond man stand before me, a black long coat over a purple button down. He wears spiked headphones. 
I can feel the magic energy radiating off him. 

"Laxus." Gray acknowledges, nodding his head. 

"Gray." Laxus says, his arms crossed over his chest. 

I hold my dagger behind my cloak and look up to him, regarding his face. He has a long scar on the right side of his face, like me. He expression is blocked, guarding the emotion behind his cold grey orbs. 

"Your duel. I'm impressed." He says slowly, uncrossing his arms then crosses them again. 

"Thanks, but I don't duel to impress." I say and I push past him, electric shocking my body as I do so. 

I'm about to walk out the guild doors when I feel a wave of magic through the air.

I leap to the left and dodged the lighting bolt, burning the wooden flooring beside me. 

"Laxus!" I hear Gray yell.

I unsheathe my daggers and walk outside, knowing that the fight would be better outside where nobody would get hurt. 

I feel another wave of magic roll in the air, behind me. I dodge again. 
"You can't dodge forever! You have to use your magic!" Laxus roars, shooting more lighting at me. 

I dodge all his shots, my feet balanced on the ground. 

What the hell? What the hell is this Laxus twerp doing? Attacking innocent members of the guild...

I study his body. Then I spot it. When he turns around, his back stops,  unable to turn any farther. Probably from those big weird muscles. I leap closer to him, knowing where he would aim his attacks. Left, left, right, center. 

I quickly dash towards him, jumping over him, facing his back. Like I guessed, he couldn't turn the whole way before I knock him to the ground and holding one dagger against his throat and another pointing at his heart.

"What do you want." I demand, pressing the flat of my dagger into his throat. My knee digging in his stomach, my foot on his arm. 

His face is filled with shock before he pushes me off, jumping back on his feet. 

"You can't beat me as easily as you beat Natsu, Acalia." He sneers walking around me, his hands on offensive.

Water vs. Lightning. 

Bad combination. I can't use water magic for this match. But, it serves as a good guide to when he would attack. I can feel the electric waves in the moisture within the air. I can feel all the water in his body, his muscles tensing up. When they tense he attacks. 

I dodge the strikes carefully, weaving in and out of them like string, woven into a pattern. 

I feel where his muscle in his body tense up the most. Some of those parts aren't being used to develop and transfer the energy.  

I smirk. More weakness points. 

His hands are guarding his middle, one hand lower and closer to his gut. Another weak point. 

I weave through his attacks. 

Holy fuck. Are all dragon slayers like this? Unoriginal. He uses the same spells that Natsu uses, just fit for his dragon slaying power. 

I raise my dagger deflecting the lightning and dodging more attacks. 

Once I'm close enough to his body, I see them clearly. The side of his neck. The inside of his elbow. His calf. His Achilles heel. His gut. 

I duck under his blast of lightning and throw a few jabs and punches in those areas. 

He crumbles to the floor, unable to move.

"Acalia you shouldn't be-" Gray says as he steps outside the guild to find Laxus on the ground and myself twirling my daggers. 

Gray's jaw drops. He looks to me then to the fallen body on the group then back again. 

"You-You b-beat Laxus.... H-he's on the g-ground?" He stutters shock in his voice. 

I spin my daggers one last time before sheathing them into the leather pouch.

"This guild is a hell load of trouble." 

~~~

OOOOH!

She beat Laxus! Who's next? 

Erza? Mirajane? Mystogan (Although he's not even in Fairy Tail anymore... <(*_*<)? What about Gildarts? 

Anyways. Hope you enjoyed that chapter!