Chapter 6

Natsu's P.O.V.

One of me? What the fuck? What is that suppose to mean?

She's like Mystogan, acting all weird and mysterious. Plus, she came into the room with Gray, which is saying a lot.

How did Gray know this hot girl and I didn't? Of course she isn't as good as Lucy, Lucy is probably a better fighter than her but, damn. She's hot.

"What do you mean, 'You're one of him'?" Erza asks, wanting to know more about this weird girl than I did.

She smirks again, her blood red lips, shaping into a sly smile. 

"Are you a dragon slayer?" I ask lazily. 

It's not like she can actually be one. Like what kind of dragon slayer would she be? 

Her small smile widens and nods. 

My mouth and everyone's around me drops to the ground.

"A dragon Slayer?" Wendy asks from the edge of the bench, her eyes shinning with excitement. 

"We've got four dragon slayers in our guild!" Lucy exclaims.

I stare at her. 

"What's your element?" I ask, looking at her features for any sign of what it is. 

"Water and Ice." she says quietly. 

Gray's head spins towards when he heard the word 'ice'. 

"I'm an Ice mage myself." he adds proudly, leaning back casually on the bench. 

"I know."She says, looking at Gray. 

They seem to stare at each other for a second too long. They break the eye contact awkwardly, Gray coughing whist looking away. 

"How do you guys know each other?" I ask suspiciously. As sad as it sounds, I've known Gray for practically my whole life and I've never heard of this water/ice dragon slayer chick. 

"History." The water dragon slayer says, ending the conversation. 

She then stands up, turns on her heel and leaves.  She walks out the front doors of Fairy Tail, only opening the door wide enough to let her slim body pass through. 

Myself and the rest of the groups' heads turn towards Gray. 

"What?" he asks confused, looking at all our faces. 

"Well whattaya think? We want an explanation you bastard." I say putting my feet up on the table. 

He sighs. "Where do want me to start?" he asks lazily, twirling his necklace between his fingers.

"Where and when and her name." Lucy says immediately, her eyes kept on Gray. 

For some reason, that ticked me off. 

"Well, her name is Acalia Lyall." he started off, in his normal toneless voice. 

"Umm... I was training and then these guys from a dark guild came and kinda tried to kill me. And she kinda saved me." 

"What do you mean 'kinda'?" Erza demanded. "You're alive. You mean she did save your life." 

Gray rolled his eyes. "Anyways, um, the other mage's used a spell that cut her eye." he said, his voice now filled with more emotion then before.

"So, because she saved me, I made her a artificial eye and she added some weird dragon slayer magic to it to match the real color of her eyes." he said glancing to the spot Acalia once sat in.

Erza nodded. "I'm proud of you Gray." she said touching the skin near her artificial eye. 

"Wait one second. Have you ever seen her do dragon slayer magic?" I asked. 

Gray shook his head. "I was kinda dead when she did it so..." 

Lucy stiffed a laugh. Agh, I love her laugh. 

"Anyways, I gotta go." Gray says, standing up and leaving our table.

"Where you off to?" Erza asks, though we all already know the answer. 

A little bit of heat rushes to his cheeks as he mutters nothing and runs out the door.