Chapter 25

"Craig? We're on our way. Has anyone noticed you?"

Craig looked around where he and Stan were hidden. The car was turned off and hidden between the thick trees, but they could still see the building. The brightness of every device was turned down, and Stan monitored Kyle's voice, despite him not being able to hear that well. "We're good, babe."

"Alright, Tiger. I just dropped off Mrs. Marsh and am on my way." Tweek said with a small yelp.

Craig hummed in acknowledgment and told Tweek he loved him. When the phone call ended, the Peruvian man couldn't help but run his hands through his hair. If this didn't work, then what? Then they would most likely be dead. Simple as that. He, Stan, Kyle, Ike, Karen.... Tricia.... Tweek. Craig shook his head and returned to the computer screen with Kyle's location.

"Thank you for helping us," Stan said, "Kyle and I couldn't do this on our own...."

"Don't thank me. If this goes well, it will give everyone affected a little peace of mind, including Tweek and myself."

"Either way, Craig. Thank you. I'd never suspect something so noble from you."

"Kiss my ass."

"I'm trying to be sincere, you dick!"

"Asswipe."

"Fucker!"

"Darsh!"

"Cu-"

"Shut the fuck up. Is it just me, or does this building look familiar?"

"Yeah, 'cause it's Dr. Mephesto's old lab. It got shut down when we were like 11 because the police found out about how he tried to give his son, Terrance, three asses." Stan said with a shrug. The car went quiet for a moment before Craig and Stan shared a look. "You don't think Mephesto is still running this place?"

"No, I think three monkeys in a trench coats are running it. Of course, he's running it! I remember him losing custody of Terrance, and who the hell knows what happened to his brother. He has to be the one running it."

"But, I thought he's been running this place since 2002!"

"Who knows how long he's been running this horror show."

"Fuck, I hope Kyle's okay...."

Kyle held back a cringe as Mephesto walked closer to him. The hat on his head was tattered, and the yellow shirt had the worst pattern he'd ever seen. Mephesto smiled as he examined Kyle before wheeling him over to a screen.

"You've caused a lot of trouble, do you know that? Going to your father and telling him all that stuff? Any other person would've called the police and had this place shut down, but no. He went to your mother and now doesn't remember the ruckus you caused in his office. Nobody does."

"What are you going to do to me? Haven't you already done enough? I've been tortured to the brink of death; isn't that enough of a punishment?!" Kyle squirmed against the straps on the table. "Why am I even here?! How much money did you give them for me?!"

"Money? Ha! You weren't sold for money. Well, they did get cash out of it, but that's not why they did it."

"Then why?"

"My boy, your mother simply didn't want you. Now look at the screens; the show is about to start."

Kyle looked at the screen, and his body went froze. Tricia, Ike, and Karen sat in the living room, unsuspecting of anything going on. They were talking, but Kyle couldn't hear. Suddenly the camera zoomed out. Whatever was watching them was watching from afar, peaking through a window.