Chapter 26

"Okay... Okay, let's go in." Stan nodded, "Do you know where he would be?"

"The last day I was in the resetting room was the same day I escaped... I have a feeling nothing has changed from what Kyle told me. If we go through that entrance, it should be a left, then a straight shot." Craig said as Tweek's phone went to voicemail. Stan nodded as he took off his seat belt and stretched.

"Wait, Craig. Did they try to reset you-?"

"Let's get this over with," Craig said as he sent Tweek a final text. Stan nodded and listened to Craig as he went over the plan. It was easy enough, nothing Stan couldn't handle; he would do anything for Kyle.

Stan followed Craig around slowly, looking around the woods as if scared. One of the doors opened, and a tall, buff guard walked out. He was followed by a slimmer but just as tall guard who blocked the door.

"See, I told you! This place wasn't shut down at all!" Craig said with an uncharacteristic smile on his face. Stan almost forgot he had been in the drama club. Craig waved with a hum, walking closer to the guards. Immediately the stronger one held out their hand.

"Hold it! This building is strictly off-limits; why are you here?"

"Well, my friend Randall and I have heard so much about Dr. Mephesto, and we would love to meet him. Maybe even get a tour? Is he here?" Craig asked, pulling Stan next to him. The dark-haired male gave a small wave, watching as the guards eyed him up and down.

"I'm sorry, but-"

"Please! We came all the way from New York."

"Well, maybe we can-"

"Ugh. You're talking too much." Suddenly the guards slowed down. Actually, the whole world slowed down.

Stan looked up to see a bird stopped nearly mid-flight. Stan felt like he was underwater, and as he turned to Craig, the other had already taken the lab coat of one guard, tossing it towards Stan.

"Dude, is this-" Craig shook his head, immediately shutting Stan up. Craig slipped on his lab coat and took what seemed to be a communication device out of the pocket, crushing it between his hands. The Peruvian man looked at Stan and motioned for him to close his eyes.

When he opened them again, the guards were nowhere to be seen, and Craig was panting in front of him. Craig's eyes had a bluish glow as he straightened his posture, rubbing his eyes furiously.

"I can't hold that shit for so long. I also can't break concentration, or everything will go back to normal, but to answer your question. Yes, that is my enhancement." Craig said as he caught his breath and straightened his jacket. "You ready for this?"

"Yeah, let's go."

They used the keycard off one of the doors to get inside, and Stan nearly gagged as the scent hit him. Blood and vomit trying to be covered with bleach. The smell filled Stan's senses, making his head spin. He and Craig walked through the halls, and the other struggled not to look around. The white walls, ceilings, and floors burned his eyes, and seeing the patients that walked passed him. Bleeding, on the verge of death, and weak broke his heart but also fueled it.

They had to find Kyle.

Turning the left corner, just as Craig had said, there was a sign directing them to the resetting rooms. Stan felt himself wanting to run the moment he saw the sign, but he couldn't. One wrong move and this whole plan would be ruined. They were getting closer with each step, and Stan could feel his heart beating louder. The door was only a foot or two away....

"How the hell did you fags get in here?"

Craig and Stan froze as the piggish man spoke. No, they were so fucking close! Stan turned, and as Cartman walked closer, Stan could feel his chances slipping away. The most powerful people in this building were on Cartman's side. How could he escape this?