Chapter 27

Stan pushed the robot toward the other side of the room. His eyes darted around the room for something to protect himself as the machine began to stand again. Finally, Stan settled on some books and binders on the table next to him, chucking them as hard as he could. With each hit, the robot stuttered but got right back up.

The sound of gears popping and fizzing came from behind, and Stan remembered the robot near Kyle's chamber. The blue-eyed male whipped around, effectively letting his guard down and becoming an easy target. The first robot lunged onto his back and pulled his arm back while the other robot grabbed his face. Stan groaned in pain, barely managing to break free before they were on him again. These robots were fast, too fast for him. He needed to slow them down; he needed a way to become faster; he needed...

"Craig! CRAIG!" Stan screamed but to no avail. The Peruvian male didn't come to his aid. He knew that Craig was busy fighting with Cartman, but fuck, he couldn't use his powers here?! The robot from before grabbed his arm once again, twisting and pulling harder this time. Stan held back a scream of pain as he reached toward the table that was now empty. He needed something, anything, or this robot would break his damn arm. The dark-haired male's hand was empty, and he was feeling hopeless when he suddenly managed to grab a vial. Stan smashed the orange contents against the head of the robot, sighing in relief as it dropped him to the ground.

The robot hissed with screamed with pain, metal talons scraping against its metallic head as the acid burned through the 'flesh' of the robotic creature. The robot slowly sank towards the ground, holding itself as the sound of its malfunctioning gears finally ceased. Stan sighed but knew he wasn't done as he turned to the other metal monster.

The robot in question had their back pressed against the wall, shaking its copper head. Their audio disk sounded as if it was fighting with another—a voice of guilt and one of order.

"Protect experiment-"

"No, please, I-"

"Experiment-"

"Please don't hurt me!"

"864-"

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone!"

"Protect-"

"I'm sorry!"

Stan stood baffled as the robot fought for their mind, but he refused to let his guard down again. The robot grabbed the wall, the wires fizzing and steam visibly leaving their joints. Stan sighed, grabbing another vile before inching closer. "Who are you?"

"Robot 942"

"Scott Malkinson"

The voice and the robot spoke simultaneously, but Stan's eyes softened when he heard the name. "Scott? As in, I'm Scott Malkinson, and I have diabetes?" Stan imitated, and the robot popped more.

"No recollection of a doctor or experiment titled Scott Malkinson"

"Yes! That's me! Please, where am I, and why am I here?! I don't understand!"

Stan groaned; it was as if they were both two minds sharing a body. Scott tried to stand, causing the other to back up. He gripped the vial tightly as the robot hybrid struggled more. Digital cries of pain left the creature's mouth as its limbs began to fight his attempts.

"Unknown foreign body invading system will begin reboot process as soon as possible."

"Stan, is that you? Everything hurts so much; I can't see that well! Everything hurts. I need your help...!"

Stan looked back at Kyle. Their timer was running short. Without thinking, Stan grabbed the robotic being and pulled him close. "Listen here, you fucker. Get your robot side to shut this machine off; then, I'll try my best to help you. Pull something, and I'll fucking kill you." Stan growled. He only had 6 minutes left. He had to risk it.