Story 91: Stigma: Part: 1 Ft. TXT

Yoongi observed the set of files that were given to him in his office.

A document of a recent transfer to the psychic ward.

Kim Taehyung.

Yoongi pursed his lip as he read the reasoning to why the male had arrived to the ward in the first place.

"What kind of sick fuck would do this?" He mumbled under his breath.

The report listed three people that were murdered when the cops have arrived to arrest Taehyung.

Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, and Kim Seokjin.

Yoongi set the file down, pinching the bridge of his nose with a heavy sigh.

This will be a tough case.

"Mr. Min, the new recruit is here to see you." One of his colleagues informed him.

Yoongi nod his head.

"Bring him in."

The colleague nod and walked away.

It was only a short moment before they returned, this time with a younger looking male.

The colleague bid his farewell and left the two alone.

Yoongi looked up at the male.

"You look way too young to handle such a case this complex." He commented.

The younger male slightly rubbed the back of his nape.

"I hope to do my best to assist you in the case, regardless of my age." He told him. "I also have taken notes from what I've read."

Yoongi kept his gaze, interested.

"And what has your findings brought to better understand this case?" Yoongi asked him.

The male opened his satchel and took out a notebook.

He then handed it to Yoongi.

Yoongi took the notebook and began to look through.

"There wasn't much written about the situation other than the fact that it was gruesome. However, I did some research on the victims and perpetrator, turns out they all went to the same school. One of the victims was attending the neighboring school that also lead to the two other victims and perpetrator's school." The male explained. "I also have found out that both Seokjin and Jungkook were brothers but not actually blood related due to their different surname."

Yoongi hummed as he read through the notes.

He nod his head.

"There is still more to this case that we still need to uncover. I would suggest talking with the perpetrator himself but I doubt he'll actually be helpful." Yoongi pursed his lip.

"I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this case." The male said determinedly.

Yoongi chuckled. "I expect to see best results, Mr.?"

"Kang, Kang Taehyun." The brown haired male smiled. 

*

Hueningkai walked down the hallways of his school in silence.

He turned his head as he saw the two lockers rooms that were covered with flowers.

The two victims.

Upon hearing what had happened, there wasn't much information to fully explain what lead to the unfortunate tragedy.

He kept his stare for a moment before slowly walking towards the lockers.

There's got to be evidence to help pinpoint what truly happened.

Hueningkai soon neared the lockers.

He took notice that both of them still have locks on them.

He pursed his lip before taking out a hairpin.

He looked left and right, making sure no one saw him.

He then went over to one of the lockers and began to pick the lock.

It took a moment before he saw the lock open.

He then opened the locker and rummaged through it, seeing if there was anything.

He sighed when he only found school supplies and such.

He closed the locker and locked it before moving to the other locker.

He quickly pick the lock before seeing it unlocked.

He opened it and searched around.

He opened up a backpack that was stashed inside.

He looked through it before taking out a black notebook.

A diary?

Hueningkai flipped through the pages, seeing it had lots of writing in it.

He turned his head when the bell rang.

He closed the locker and locked it again.

He put the journal in his backpack before leaving ro his class.

Let's get to the bottom of this.

*

Beomgyu gulped slightly as he walked towards the room Taehyung was occupying in.

He hesitated for a moment before putting in the code to enter the room.

The guard stood outside the door incase Taehyung attempted to escape again.

Beomgyu walked inside and closed the door behind him.

He spotted the male sitting in the corner of the room, looking in the mirror.

Beomgyu slowly walked towards him.

Taehyung looked at the mirror, seeing a male had entered the room.

"I have a question for you." Taehyung told the male with a hum.

He then looked at the male.

"Aren't I handsome?" He grinned.

A/N:
Welcome to Chapter 2 :3 lol JK. Welcome to the sequel to Creepy Obsession titled Stigma! I hope you all enjoy the ride and feel free to reread Creepy Obsession to refresh memories from the plot. See you in the next update!