Story 13: Time

Taehyung turned his head to the side, not being able to sleep, he opened his eyes, seeing his alarm clock read 11:59.

He then heard Jungkook scream in pain, he sat up, seeing something clawing at Jungkook, killing the younger boy, Taehyung froze in fear.

He then saw the thing turned towards him, Taehyung looked at his alarm clock, seeing it was now 12:00.

The thing got on top of him, it stabbed Taehyung by the chest, taking out his heart, Taehyung was about to scream but the thing covered his mouth.

Taehyung woke up as he breathed in and out heavily, he hugged his knees, scared to death, he looked up at Jungkook.

Seeing the younger boy was sleeping, Taehyung sighed in relief.

Just a bad dream.

Taehyung turned to his alarm clock, now seeing the time 11:58 change to 11:59, his eyes widened.

Creek!

Taehyung turned his head to his and Jungkook's toy closet, seeing something got out of it in a flash.

He heard Jungkook screaming, the thing was on top of the younger boy, Taehyung froze, his body unable to move as he is witnessing his little brother getting killed.

Taehyung then realized he'll get killed also like in his dream, Taehyung slowly got off his bed, not making any noise.

He saw Jungkook's head fall back, his eyes looking at the older boy as blood leaked out his mouth.

Taehyung took a step back, immediately regretting it as it made a loud creak sound, the figure turned to Taehyung.

Taehyung turned over at his alarm clock, seeing it was still 11:59.

He looked back at front, seeing the creature was in front of him, teeth sharpened and ready to attack.

In the corner of Taehyung's eye he saw the time changed to 12:00.

Taehyung screamed.

12:00 at midnight...

It was...

...his Time...