Story 2: He's Not My Brother {Re-uploaded}

Taehyung laid awake on his bed as he started at the dark ceiling.

Only able to hear snoring sounds from his brother Jimin that slept on the other side of the room.

Taehyung turned his head, seeing the older boy slept.

How?

He thought.

I thought...

...I killed him....

Taehyung ate his lunch quietly as he observed the other members, praising Jimin over how well he managed to dance a difficult part.

Jimin blushed shyly and accepted the compliments with a smile.

Taehyung twitched his eye as he bit down a piece of his sandwich hard.

We are brothers, shouldn't we have the same amount of talents?

Namjoon round the boys up as dance practice has come to an end, leaving to the dorms, tired and drained.

Taehyung stayed silent as the members made it to the dorm, making his way to his room and closed the door with a sigh.

He remembered he shared a room with Jimin since they're related.

He groaned and laid down on his bed.

Jimin walked in the room, Taehyung felt disgusted by his presence.

Why does he have to be here?

Why is he always the favorite one?

Why can't I be him?

Taehyung then thought of an idea then grinned, he sat up.

"Hey hyung, let's go to the Han river together. It's been a while since we last hung out."

Jimin smiled "Okay, let's go before dinner is ready."

We both left the dorms and walked to the Han river, we went under the bridge.

"The view of the water is very nice" Jimin hummed as he watched the water waved by.

Taehyung stayed silent, grabbing a medium sized rock, hitting the boy with it at full force.

Jimin laid limp on the ground, a pool of blood slowly forming, Taehyung got a set of rope he found under the bridge and began wrapping heavy rocks on Jimin and let him sink downward.

Taehyung ran away, running back to the dorm and stumbling to the other members that Jimin was missing.

He lied to them about what happened, telling them he blacked out when they encounter shady people then came back to his senses to see Jimin gone.

No one will find out.

Taehyung didn't expect Jimin to arrive the next day, claiming he found his way home.

It honestly scared the boy, he had tied Jimin down to heavy rocks and left him to drown.

How was he here?

Taehyung slowly got out of bed, putting on his shoes and putting on his jacket he left on his desk.

He slowly left the room as he gently closed the door, tiptoeing his way out of the dorm and ran to the Han river.

He ran under the bridge, kneeling towards the water, putting his head through, seeing Jimin's body faced down, limp as his body slightly rocked by the water but stayed in place.

Taehyung kept looking in shock.

He's not my brother...

Jimin stood behind Taehyung, holding the bloody rock Taehyung used to kill the older boy.

He stayed still, seeing Taehyung slowly raising his head out of the water.

Jimin then brought the rock down at full force.

Jimin's body was found under the Han river the next day by one of the members.

Taehyung's whereabouts has not been solved.

A/N: Hope you guys like this new version, sorry I had to take down a few chapters, I'll do my best to update :3.