Story 22: Dying Light Part: 1

"I can't wait to get back to Seoul."Jimin smiled as he walked in the airport along with the other members.

"Me too."Jungkook yawned, their flight to Seoul was going to to fly in a couple of minutes.

"I wanna sleep."Yoongi mumbled.

"We will when we get in our flight."Jin told. "I hope we can make it there in time."

"Sure we will."Namjoon said. "We got here early."

"Thank goodness the fans don't know we're here."Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck. "It'll be a pain to have to see them fight over us."

Hoseok screamed as he was pinned down by someone.

"Hoseok!"Yoongi yelled, he rushed towards the boy and punched the person who pinned the younger. "Don't you fucking touch him!"

Yoongi picked Hoseok up as the boy clinged onto Yoongi's arm.

"What if that was a fan?"Jin shook his head.

"No fans would be that crazy to be able to tackle Hoseok unless they're sasaeng fans."Jimin told, they saw the person get up, growling.

"This is bad."Taehyung gulped.

"Wanna piece of me?!"Yoongi spat, the person rushed towards Yoongi, Yoongi grabbed its neck and cracked it, seeing the body dropped.

Everyone looked in horror, Yoongi included as his eyes widened to what he had done.

"This is really bad"Jin sighed. "We have to deal with court to this."

"Umm, hyungs."Jungkook spoke.

"What?"the members said in unison, Jungkook pointed to the scene that was happening, seeing people were running screaming some where being pinned down and getting bit.

"Flight to Seoul is now boarding."the speaker called out.

"Run!"Namjoon ordered as they all ran over to the boarding station, trying their best to dodge the chaos that was taking place.

"Over there!"Jin pointed to the boarding line, the boys rushed towards there hurriedly.

"Go! Go! Go!"Namjoon ordered, they rushed in the airplane, Namjoon being the last one to close the door. "That was a close one."Namjoon breathed out.

"Everyone okay?"Jin asked, the six boys nodded. "Good."