Story 39: Dying Light Part: 6

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurred, ears ringing,

He looked at the scene before him, smoke everywhere, dead bodies from the creatures on the ground, parts of the plane destroyed and broken off along with fire on them.

Jungkook turned his head, not seeing Taehyung or anyone else.

Jungkook reached to his seatbelt, taking it off, he fell to the ground with a grunt, he didn't notice he was a bit high off the ground.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked up Taehyung and Jimin running towards the boy.

"Hyungs?"Jungkook mumbled, he looked behind him, seeing a swarm of creatures after them, Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Get up!
We got to run!"Taehyung yelled.  (*plays BTS Run*)

Jungkook stood up shakily, wincing a bit, Taehyung and Jimin made it to the younger's side, helping him run as fast as he could.

"Where's the others?"Jungkook asked worriedly.

"We're not sure, we didn't see them."Taehyung told.

"I hope they're okay."Jimin turned back, still seeing creatures after them.

"We have to go inside the airport."Taehyung pointed to the airport up ahead. "We might be able to escape from them."

The two boys nodded.

The three boys hurriedly made their way inside the airport through the entrance, they ran over to the escalator, running till they reached the top and made sure to find some abandoned luggages to block the door.

"We'll be safe here."Taehyung sighed in relief, he turned around, only to see some of the creatures looking at them. "Spoke too soon."