Story 60: Birthday Boy

Taehyung untied Jungkook's blindfold, letting the younger see him, Taehyung also untied the cloth that was wrapped around his mouth, causing the younger to gasp for air.

Jungkook breathed in and out heavily, meeting up with Taehyung's eyes.

"T-Taehyung?"

"Surprise!"Taehyung exclaimed, throwing confetti at the younger, Jungkook stared at Taehyung in confusion. "Happy twenty-one birthday!"

Jungkook looked down, seeing he was tied up to a chair, restraining him from moving.

"Umm...Taehyung...why am I tied up?"Jungkook asked, Taehyung giggled.

"So you won't run away, we've planned a special birthday surprise for you!"

"We?"Jungkook tilted his head in confusion, Taehyung nod.

"We prepared a cake for you."Taehyung then held out a piece of cake in front of the younger.

Jungkook stared at the cake, seeing it was all red, he thought the cake was red velvet but his eyes averted towards the rest of the cake, seeing the knife Taehyung used to cut the cake was coated with blood.

Jungkook gulped as he looked back at Taehyung, shaking his head.

"Aww, take one bite, Jin hyung really spend his time on making this for you."Taehyung grabbed a spoon and scooped at a piece of cake. "Or at least I forced him to."

He leaned it towards Jungkook.

"N-no thanks. I-I'm not hungry."Jungkook stuttered but Taehyung didn't back down, he forced the spoon through Jungkook's mouth, making the younger eat it.

Taehyung pulled the spoon away, Jungkook spit out the cake, Taehyung twitched his eyes but put on a forced smile.

"You can have more cake later, lets open presents."Taehyung walked over to the table, picking up a red box, he then walked back towards the younger, placing it down on his lap. "This present is from Yoongi hyung. Wonder what it'll be."

Taehyung slowly opened the present since Jungkook was tied up, Taehyung then gasped.

"Wow, a golden rolex watch!"Taehyung held an arm with a watch on it, Jungkook's eyes widened.

"T-that's...Yoongi hyung's-"

"How thoughtful of him to give you this huh?"Taehyung smiled, placing the gift besides the younger by his feet, he walked back to the table, picking up two presents. "Which one birthday boy? White or black?"

Jungkook didn't say anything, he feared if anything else had happened to the other members.

"Okay then, I'll pick for you."

Taehyung placed the black box down and began opening the white one.

"Looks like Namjoon hyung decided to give you some of his wisdom this year."Taehyung pulled out a brain, oozing blood, Jungkook's breath hitched. "I'll leave it on your lap."

Taehyung placed Namjoon's brain on Jungkook's lap, causing the younger to gag by looking at it.

Taehyung then picked up the black box, opening it also.

"Jin hyung wanted you to have a big appetite, so he gave you this."Taehyung pulled out Jin's stomach intestines, Jungkook closed his eyes, gagging even more.

Taehyung placed the intestines besides Namjoon's brain, Taehyung stood up again, grabbing a light yellow box, he walked towards the younger.

"This one is from Hoseok hyung as you can tell."Taehyung smiled as he began to open the present. "He hated to see you sad so he gave up his smile for you."

Taehyung pulled out Hoseok's mouth, Jungkook shut his eyes tighter, not wanting to see it.

"And last but not least, your last present from your boyfriend Jimin."

Jungkook opened his eyes, seeing Taehyung walking over to the table, grabbing a grey present and bringing it back to the younger.

Jungkook's eyes watered, scared of knowing on how Jimin was killed by Taehyung.

"I always heard you always liked the way Jimin's eyes looked sooooooo, he gave you his eyes."

Jungkook screamed, closing his eyes shut as he sobbed hard, all his hyungs were brutally murdered by Taehyung.

Taehyung gently carressed Jungkook's cheek, causing Jungkook to flinch away from the touch while whimpering.

"Now its time for my present."

Taehyung stood up, walking over to the cake and grabbed the knife, Jungkook opened his eyes, they widened as he saw Taehyung walking towards him with a bloody knife.

"Before Jimin asked you out, I had feelings for you, and I wanted to give you something that I know Jimin won't be able to give you."

Taehyung then stabbed his chest, he groaned in pain but continued to cut through.

Taehyung dug his hand into his wound, pulling out his heart as blood poured down his chest and mouth.

"My heart."Taehyung then collapsed in front of the younger, who froze in shock. "Happy...birthday...Kook...ie..."