Story 27: You Can Call Me Crazy: Part: 3

Jimin breathed in and out heavily, almost arriving to his class.

Jimin went to run again but was held back, the boy turned around to see Taehyung smirking.

"Why in a rush?"Taehyung asked, tilting his head, Jimin pulled his wrist away from Taehyung's hand.

"Why can't you all leave me alone?"Jimin demanded.

"Why wouldn't we leave you alone?"Taehyung grinned. "It's more fun that way."

"Just...go away."Jimin pleaded, he then ran to his class while Taehyung smirked.

"Fun indeed."Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin entered his classroom, feeling calm as the teacher haven't arrived yet, Jimin walked towards his seat, waiting for class to begin.

"Jiminie-ah~"

Jimin froze as he heard that voice, he turned around, only to see nothing, he looked down on his desk, seeing a note.

He hesitantly grabbed it and opened it slowly.

Reading the note.

Let's play together :)

Jimin crumpled the note as he threw it away to the end of the classroom, trying to calm down.

"You don't want to play with Kookie?"

Jimin froze again, he turned his head, seeing Jungkook stood beside him while smiling also holding a miniature doll of himself, Jimin gulped silently.

"Kookie wants to play with you."Jungkook told.

"S-sorry Kookie, Jimin has to do late homework."Jimin told as he reached for his bag, Jungkook gripped on Jimin's wrist tight.

"Don't you dare lie to Kookie, you don't want to make him angry."Jungkook warned, giving a death stare at Jimin, the older boy gulped.

"Sorry."Jimin mumbled, Jungkook smiled.

"Good, wanna play?"

"Sorry class, there was a bit of traffic. Let's get started shall we."the teacher said.

"Let's play later."Jungkook told as he sat back to his seat in back of Jimin, Jimin sighed in relief.

Thank Gawed...I was saved.

To be continued...