Story 28: Survive The Night Part: 3

Hoseok clinged onto Yoongi's arm while Yoongi flashed his phone in the dark, checking to see if Taehyung was there. 

"Where is this kid?"Yoongi mumbled as he continued to look around.

"He isn't here..."Hoseok whimpered.                                      "Let's go back."

"Alright then."Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi's phone then turned off.

"Yoongi!"Hoseok screamed as he hugged Yoongi tighter, trembling.

"Calm down."Yoongi rolled his eyes.                                                  "My just phone died."

"This isn't good."Hoseok quivered.                                          "I need to get out of here."

Yoongi walked towards the door where they entered, seeing it had closed, Yoongi shrugged it off and turned the knob.

Locked.

Yoongi sighed.

Great.

Hoseok screamed again.

"Taehyung?"Jin called out while Namjoon was behind him, holding onto a flashlight.

"Maybe he's back with Jimin?"Namjoon told, Jin shook his head.

"If he was then Jimin would've called us by now"Jin explained, he looked around the room, seeing they both entered a library.                                              "See any books you like?"

"Nah, these must be a thousand years old"Namjoon chuckled.        "Probably covered in dust for a long time or lost some of its color."

Jin turned to the bookshelf, seeing a photo frame, the older boy walked towards it, he grabbed it and blew the dust away, seeing it was a family portrait.

A wife, husband, a little girl holding a bunny stuffed animal, two boys and an old man that Jin assumed it was a grandfather.

"Look at this Joon."Jin motioned the younger to come, Namjoon walked towards Jin, looking at the picture frame Jin held in his hand.

"Must be the family that lived here."Namjoon spoke. "We should meet back with the others."

Jin nodded.

Bang!

The two boys turned their heads when they heard something fell in the room.

They turned to the flashlight as it started to flicker.

The light then went out.