Story 18:Doppleganger: Part: 4

Jungkook's Pov

"H-how?"I mumbled quietly, the other Jin walked towards me, causing me to crawl back until my back hit my bookshelf.

"There's no turning back now Jungkook"Jin grinned. "No one can save you now"

I looked around my room in panic, hoping to find something to hit with.

I saw my old guitar that I haven't used in some time.

Man I really loved that guitar.

In a flash I grabbed my guitar and hit Jin with it countless times, hoping it'll stop Jin.

I breathed in and out heavily once I let my now broken guitar fall to the ground.

I walked around the other Jin, making my way to the front door, I felt my leg being pulled back, I kicked in full force, stopping Jin as I made my way out of the room.

I closed my door with a slam, I turned to the hallway, seeing almost all the others were there, my eyes widened.

"There's no escaping us Jungkook"the other Jungkook walked in front of the others, I shook my head.

Trying to think of a way out.

I turned to my room door, seeing the other Jin walking out as he held his head in pain while black blood gushed out.

"No one will save you"both the other Taehyung and Jimin said in unison.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Crash!

I jumped out the window.

To be continued...