Story 50: Dream

"Hyung."

Hoseok opened his eyes slightly, rubbing them while trying to adjust to the dark room, he saw Taehyung standing beside him on the bed.

"What's wrong?"Hoseok whispered, he had to do he wouldn't wake up Yoongi beside him since they both were sharing the bed in Hoseok's room for the moment.

"I had a bad dream."Taehyung whispered back.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"I can't."

Hoseok looked at the boy with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why not?"Hoseok asked, concern in his tone.

"Because-"Taehyung started. "when I told you about my dream...the thing inside Yoongi hyung's body sat up..."

Hoseok frozed, he was paralyzed as he continued to look at Taehyung in shock.

He then felt the blanket shift.

Hoseok felt more terrified, his heart racing, his breathing became uneasy.

What is that thing and what did he do to the real Yoongi?

Hoseok looked at Taehyung, seeing the younger was terrified as well.

"Run."Hoseok whispered as quiet as he could, since it was dark, Yoongi won't be able to see Taehyung leave the room, if not then Hoseok has to stall him.

Taehyung nod slowly, turning around as he quickly tiptoed out of the room.

Hoseok then felt the bed shift, he gulped silently, he closed his eyes.

"S-sorry if I woke you up Yoongi."Hoseok apologized.

Silence spread through the room, Taehyung was out of the room, hopefully running to the others to leave the dorms, away from this thing called Yoongi.

Thud!

Hoseok turned his head towards the noise, opening his eyes slightly, not trying to make contact with the thing.

Hoseok reached his hand towards the light switch, he switched it on, looking over at his closet, a body fell out of it and laid limp on the ground.

Yoongi's body.

The light then switched off, Hoseok screamed.

*

Taehyung hurried everyone out of the dorms, noticing all the lights they turned on since they thought the thing was scared of the light powering off one by one.

The five boys made their way out of the dorms, standing outside in the middle of the night, Jin quickly called the police as Namjoon tried to comfort the three maknaes.

Taehyung continued to look at the dorms, he looked at the window, seeing the thing looking straight at him, Taehyung closed his eyes tightly in fear.

He opened his eyes slightly, only to see he was alone, Taehyung's breath hitched, he trembled, Taehyung looked up, seeing the thing looking down at him while its mouth was wide open.

Taehyung-

"Taehyung."

Taehyung was taken out of his stance as he looked at Hoseok, seein the older boy looking at him in concern.

What...?

"What's wrong?"Hoseok whispered.

"I had a bad dream."Taehyung answered quietly.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"Hoseok asked, Taehyung shook his head.

"Can I sleep with you and Yoongi hyung for tonight?"Taehyung asked, Hoseok nod, Taehyung carefully made his way in the middle of both Hoseok and Yoongi, covering himself with the blanket.

"Night."Hoseok whispered then fell asleep, Taehyung stayed awake, rethinking his dream.

He felt his left side shift slightly.

"You did a good job Taehyung."Yoongi whispered, Taehyung stayed silent. "Your dreams is their fate, tell one of them about it then they all die."

Taehyung nod slightly.

"Sleep well."

Taehyung felt the bed shift again, the thing faced away from Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed as he closed his eyes.

The dreams he dreamt was always about the thing and his hyungs, the thing killing his hyungs and leaving him alone to die.

He didn't knew how or why but the thing appeared in the dorms, posing as Yoongi which Taehyung knew his body is still in the closet in Hoseok's room.

The thing planned on deposing it the next day.

Only Taehyung knows about the thing, only he knew the fate of the other members if he were to tell them his dream.

His dream...were nightmares come true if he told them.

He stays silent, not wanting his friends who are like brothers to him to die along with himself.

He let the thing pretend to be like Yoongi.

This is not a dream.