Story 30: Survive The Night Part: 5

Both Jungkook and Hoseok turned around, seeing the others were standing in front of them, Hoseok examined them, noticing something off about them.

Hoseok noticed Jin held a photo frame of a family, he looked at the picture then at the others, noticing they were dressed Victorian style.

"Where did you guys get those old costumes?"Jungkook asked curiously.

"Beatrice, what are you wearing?"Jin furrowed his eyebrows, Hoseok noticed Jin's voice, it sounded more feminine.

"Who's Beatrice?"Jungkook asked in confusion."

"You are silly."Taehyung said, Hoseok also noticed a voice change in Taehyung, it wasn't deep like normal more like childish and he giggled lightly.

"You forgot your bunny too."Jimin told, his voice also childish, showing the two boys an old stuff rabbit that looked dirty for something decades.

Hoseok then realized the members style were the same in the photo, Hoseok gulped.

They're possessed.

"Kids these days, going along with the new attire."Yoongi mumbled, he sounded more tired than usual, acting like a total grandpa.

"Why are you guys acting and talking weird?"Jungkook asked again. "And I'm not wearing anything from a new attire or what ever you said and I'm not Beatrice. I'm not a girl."

"Don't speak to me in that manner young lady."Jin scolded, he then turned to Namjoon. "Do something about her, Fredrick."

"Take off those rubbish clothes this instant Beatrice."Namjoon ordered.

"For the last time I'm not Beatrice."Jungkook told. "I'm Jungkook."

"Enough of this!"Namjoon exclaimed. "I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice."

Both Hoseok and Jungkook noticed everyone's eyes turned black, Hoseok quickly held Jungkook up.

"Run!"Hoseok whimpered as he ran away with the younger, the others following behind him.