Story 31: Survive The Night Part: 6

Hoseok hid by an old closet, keeping the younger close as the others tried to find them, along with screeching throughout the halls.

"We need to get out of here."Hoseok whispered, trying to be brave.

"We can't leave them like this."Jungkook whispered back but he furrowed his eyebrows. "They are our friends."

"They're gone Jungkook."Hoseok told. "It's only us now. We have to escape for their sake."

Jungkook sighed sadly, he then nodded.

"I don't want to leave them too but we have no other choice."Hoseok added.

"Okay...what's the plan?"Jungkook asked.

"Think we can make a run for it?"Hoseok asked, Jungkook shrugged. "Worth a shot right?"Jungkook nodded. "Can you run though?"

"I can, don't worry. I'll be fine."Jungkook told, Hoseok nodded.

"On three we'll go."Hoseok said, Jungkook nod. "One...two...three!"

Both Hoseok and Jungkook burst out of the closet, making a run towards the entrance, both panting heavily while the others ran after them.

"We're almost there!"Hoseok beamed with hope.

Jungkook then tripped, falling on his knees as he winced, Taehyung grabbed him by his legs.

"Hoseok!"Jungkook yelled, Hoseok turned back, seeing the younger was held down by Taehyung, Hoseok ran after Jungkook, holding onto the younger's arms while trying to move forward to the entrance.

"I can't...hold on much...longer..."Hoseok grunted as he felt his grip on Jungkook's arms loosening.

"Don't give up!"Jungkook cried, fearing for his life.

Hoseok's hold failed, letting Jungkook go as the younger was dragged away by Taehyung, Hoseok ran towards Jungkook but was pushed back.

His head hitting the wall as he blacked out.