Story 97: Stigma: Part: 5 Ft. TXT

Hours Later

Taehyun walked inside the neighboring school that Jin had attended.

He got weird glances from students that were older than him.

He kept a straight face as he navigated to Jin's locker.

He stopped walking when he noticed two lockers that seemed to be blocked off with chains.

He titled his head and looked through the numbers.

1994

1995

He took out his phone and wrote the numbers down on his notes.

He put his phone away and continued walking to Jin's locker.

After a few seconds, he arrived to Jin's locker.

He noticed it was also blocked off and covered with flowers.

He sighed as he rubbed the back of his nape.

I can't get into it easily...I guess I'll have to ask one of the staff members here...

Taehyun looked around, he soon spotted a faculty member walked inside a room.

He quickly went over and gently knocked on the door.

Another faculty member, seemingly a professor opened the door and looked at Taehyun.

"May I help you?"

"Is there a way I can get inside the victim's locker?" Taehyun asked him.

"No one is allowed to access the locker at this time." The professor told him. "You're also not wearing a uniform from this establishment, what is your business here?"

Taehyun then took out his badge.

"I am currently covering this case involving this school's student. I need access to the locker so I can try to piece the case of the recent murders." Taehyun explained.

The professor assessed the badge before scoffing.

"Does everyone now qualify to adult jobs? You should be focused on your studies instead of this." He told him.

"I am already a top student, I am working towards becoming an official detective and I'm in an internship." Taehyun informed. "I simply did not ask for your opinion on the matter. I simply request the key to the locker."

The professor glared at him before going into the room.

Taehyun watched as the professor discussed the matter with who seemed like the principal.

After a moment, the principal nod his head and opened his desk drawer.

He then took out a set of keys.

The professor took them and reluctantly gave it to Taehyun.

Taehyun took the keys also.