Story 47: Dying Light Part: 10

Bang!

Jungkook flinched when he heard the gunshot, he tried to continue to ran, only to fall on his knees, sobbing.

He placed his hands over his head, crying out in pain, he lost his two hyungs, he lost his other hyungs.

Jungkook cried for what felt like hours, pleading his hyungs back, knowing they're gone for good.

Jungkook lifted his head up slowly, tears rolling down his cheeks, sobs leaving his mouth, lips quivering.

Get ahold of yourself Jungkook. The others might still be alive, there's still hope.

Jungkoook nod slowly, he stood up, wiping his tears, continuing to walk to find the rest of his hyungs.

He looked around his surroundings, he didn't see any creatures in the area but it was still trashed, Jungkook turned his head, noticing a big glass window, separating the place he was in and the outside, he saw many creatures wandering around.

He was thankful they didn't notice him, if they did he would've been long gone.

Jungkook turned his head back, seeing a limp figure on the ground a few feet away from him.

His eyes widened in realization.

Namjoon hyung.

Jungkook cried in relief, he ran towards the elder.

Jin clinged onto arm, he injured it while fighting with the creature, he continued to limp, reassuring himself with his own dad jokes.

"What did the survivor said to the other?
'We all gonna die...'"

Jin weakly laughed, he lost his humor, he lost his spark, he was slowly losing himself too.

Jin limped towards an entrance, looking up a little, his eyes widening.

Jungkook...

Jungkook kneeled towards the older boy, checking him.

He noticed blood circling around the boy, a gun on his hand while a bullet hole formed on Namjoon's chest.

Jungkook dropped his head down, tears forming again.

Why does everyone I love has to die?!

Why like this!?

Jungkook shook his head, slowly standing up, he continued looking down at the boy, staring at Namjoon's corspe.

Jungkook looked up at he heard footsteps coming towards him, he froze.

Jin hyung...

Jungkook stayed frozen as Jin ran towards him, Jungkook let out a cry of relief, one of his hyungs survived.

Jungkook hugged Jin tight, not feeling the older hug back but he knew the older was too shocked to see the maknae, one of the members alive.

Jungkook felt his relief turn to fear as he was bit, he screamed in pain, seeing Jin.

No.

It wasn't Jin anymore.

It was one of them.

Jin kept biting Jungkook's arm, growling.

With all Jungkook's force he pushed Jin back, he glanced by at his arm, gulping.

Jin stumbled back a little, only to charge at the younger again, Jungkook grabbed Jin by his shoulders, stopping the older from continuing to bite him.