Story 9: The Disappearance Of The Hyung Line

A/N: Sorry this took too long, my ideas were running dry at the moment.

This is a recording case of the disappearance of the hyung line, it is heard to be quite disturbing so viewers discretion advise.

The first one you'll hear is caller Jung Hoseok, in the call he's panicky but as the phone call progresses it'll start growing disturbing.

Be warned.

"911 operator, what's your emergency?"

"H-hello"

"What's the situation sir?"

"M-my name is Jung Hoseok, I live with three of my brothers and..."

*typing in background*

"...and...I don't know how to explain this but...my other three brothers...they..."

"They're what sir?"

"They...they came back..."

"Came back sir?"

"Y-yes..."

"Were they missing before sir?"

"N-no...they...they died a year ago...but...they're here..."

"They died and they came back sir?"

"I can hear them...they're outside of the house...trying to get in..."

"Stay calm sir, I informed the police, they're on their way"

"I-I'm not sure the police can help...in the neighbor's house...I saw their daughter who died two years ago but was murdered...when the parents let her inside there were screams and screeches..."

"Don't worry sir, we'll make sure you and your other brothers are protected"

*glass shattering in background*

"Oh God..."

"Something wrong sir?"

*inaudible sound*

"They're here..."

"Okay sir, go hide yourself in the room and make sure you lock your door"

"O-okay, I'll tell my hyung Yoongi right now"

*low footsteps in background*

"There, the door is locked, me and Yoongi are hiding in our bedroom bathroom"

"Make sure to lock that door as well and to stay quiet, can you do that sir?"

"Yes"

*low laughing and giggling in background*

"They're close...I can hear them..."

"Just whisper and stay quiet, don't make a sound sir"

"Okay..."

*loud pounding on door in background*

*quiet whimper in background*

*loud breaking sound in background*