Story 81: You Can Call Me Crazy: Part: 5

Jimin ran to his last class, sighing in relief that the day was almost over.

He just had to wait a little.

This day is almost over Jimin. You can do this.

Jimin nodded to himself.

I can do this.

"Hey Jimin."

Jimin looked up, seeing Hoseok.

"Hey." Jimin slightly smiled.

"Are you going to come with us or not?" Hoseok told.

"I already told you, I'm going to work on my homework." Jimin reminded. "You two can go alone."

"But we can come over and help you if you want." Hoseok said, Jimin shook his head.

"I-it's fine, I...I got someone to help me." Jimin told.

"Who?" Hoseok asked. "And I know it isn't your brother because I know you don't have one."

Jimin gulped.

"It's...-"

Come on Jimin think.

"Namjoon." Jimin answered.

"Namjoon's going to help you?" Hoseok raised a brow, Jimin nodded.

"He's smart and is a good organizer." Jimin told.

I can't believe I chose him.

At least I don't get to deal with them later.

"Alright then, I guess we can hang some other time." Hoseok sighed.

"It's okay hyung, I'll hang with you guys when I don't have homework." Jimin smiled, Hoseok nodded.

"Sounds good."

The bell rang, signalling the start of class, Jimin waited patiently for the day to finish.

One Hour Later

Ring!

Jimin happily packed his things into his backpack, he was glad the school day ended.

He can go home and not worry about a thing about them until tomorrow.

Jimin was about to walk out, only to stop as Namjoon walked in.

"Ready to go Jimin?" Namjoon asked, Jimin looked up at him in confusion.

"Go where?" Jimin asked, cluelessly.

"To your house so we can finish your homework." Namjoon explained, Jimin's eyes widened.

"W-wha-"

"Hey Jimin." Jimin turned around, seeing Hoseok.

"Hey hyung..." Jimin responded, still trying to process what happened.

"Thanks for reminding me to meet up with Jimin. It almost slipped my mind." Namjoon smiled at Hoseok.

Jimin watched in confusion.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"Since you told me Namjoon was going to your house to help you, I reminded him that you two were going to meet up after school for tutoring." Hoseok explained, Jimin widen his eyes.

Oh no...

"I'll see you next time Jimin." Hoseok waved as he walked towards Yoongi.

The boy stood by the entrance of the school, looking over at Jimin.

He shot the boy an innocent smile before walking off with Hoseok.

Jimin stilled, slowly looking up at Namjoon.

"So," Namjoon began. "Shall we get going?" He smiled.

Jimin gulped.

Dammit...

To be continued...

A/N: Finally updated this series :/ honestly got writer's block for this but I pushed through. Updates will come soon I promise. See you soon :3.