Story 98: Stigma: Part: 6 Ft. TXT

Hueningkai huffed.

"He did not have to do that for him. If he had known that Taehyung would be a murderer and kill him as well, he would've let Jin handle him." He sighed.

He was about to continue reading before hearing Soobin's voice entering the garden.

He turned around, seeing he was ushering another boy into the garden.

"Look, no one's around here." Soobin told with a smile.

Yeonjun looked around.

"There's a guy there." He pointed to Hueningkai.

Soobin turned his head, and he widened his eyes.

"Hueningkai?"

Hueningkai quickly closed the journal and put it away.

"Hey Soobin, nice seeing you." He waved slightly.

Soobin walked over, holding Yeonjun's hand in the process.

"I didn't expect to see you here. What were you reading?" He asked.

"Nothing entertaining, just a book." Hueningkai told, stuffing the journal inside his backpack.

"You don't read that often, especially if it's boring." Soobin said as he eyed the boy suspiciously.

Hueningkai gulped slightly before looking at Yeonjun.

"Were you ever going to tell me you had a boyfriend?" He quickly changed the subject.

Soobin blinked slightly.

"Oh right, Yeonjun, this is my roommate, Hueningkai. Hueningkai, this is Yeonjun, my boyfriend." Soobin introduced with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." Yeonjun waved.

"Same to you." Hueningkai waved and then got up. "Well then, since you two are dating and came here. I'll take the hint to leave. You two can carry on whatever you're going to do. Bye."

He quickly walked out of the garden.

"He seems like the odd type." Yeonjun hummed.

"Don't judge him. He probably felt like a third wheel the minute we approached him." Soobin told him.

Yeonjun nodded. "You're right, sorry."

"It's fine." Soobin hummed. "This was kinda an awkward first impression."

"He seemed to be in a rush, though." Yeonjun pointed out.

"Yeah...and he doesn't read often, so it is weird he was here to begin with." Soobin hummed.

Yeonjun shrugged.

"Probably a playboy magazine or something." Yeonjun suggested, earning a slap on his shoulder by the other.

"He's not like that. It must've been something else."

"Then check it out. You might find your answer."

Soobin nods his head.

"I'll do that."

*

Taehyun walked towards Yoongi's office, knocking on his door.

Yoongi opened it.

"You're back. Did you find any new intel?" He asked.

"I only found this piece of paper with a location in Jin's locker." Taehyun told him as he handed him the paper.

Yoongi took it and observed it.

"I'll have my men look into it. Anything else?" He asked.

"Well...ever since this case first appeared, I did a bit of research and found out there were two deaths previous to this one at Jin's school," Taehyun began. "I looked over two deceased student's lockers. One of them didn't have a name I could understand, but the other one was named Hoseok."

Yoongi looked at him, his gaze shifting to glare.

"Who gave you permission to look into their deaths? That is not your case to solve." Yoongi spat, Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I thought I could help-"

"Your only job is to assist me in solving this case. Nothing more." Yoongi told. "Am I clear?"

Taehyun nods his head.

"Yes, sir..."

"Good, let me know if you found anything else." Yoongi told and turned around, back facing towards Taehyun.

Taehyun left Yoongi's office in silence.

Once the door closed, Yoongi let out a shaky breath as his eyes started to water.

He closed his eyes as he willed himself not to break down.

He took a moment before he composed himself.

He opened a secret compartment from his desk, taking out a photograph and holding it. He looked at it sadly.

"I promise to find out who killed you...Hoseok."