Story 17: Don't Move: Part: 1

It was supposed to be a party.

A normal one.

Not this.

We were stupid enough to play the Ouija board and summon a demon, killing us off one by one.

Six must die and one shall live.

What kind of rule is that?!

The worst part of it all was we can't move or talk.

Whatever demon we summoned is both deaf and blind but it could be able to detect our movement.

I'm Jungkook, I was currently sitting by the couch facing Taehyung while being frozen stiff.

Jimin stood almost close to us but he stood by the kitchen doorway.

In the kitchen I could slightly see Jin was shaking while trying desperately to keep his composure.

I couldn't see where Yoongi, Namjoon or Hoseok was.

I looked at Taehyung as he looked back at me, we were all scared to death.

I turned to Jimin, seeing he was mouthing out something.

'I'm going to make a run for it'Jimin mouthed out, I shook my head slowly.

'What if it gets to you?'I asked in worry, still whispering quietly to not get caught.

'Don't worry kook'Jimin told. 'I'll be back to get help'

I nodded slowly.

'If I don't come back...tell Yoongi I'm sorry'Jimin told.

I nodded slowly again.

'Be careful'I told, Jimin nodded slowly, I slowly grabbed the stereo remote, I held it towards the stereo and turned it on.

Hearing the music blast throughout the whole room.

Jimin took this chance to run to the front door, in doing so he almost made his way to the front door, my eyes looked at Jimin.

I slightly smiled knowing he'll make it out alive but I was dead wrong, the demon stopped in front of Jimin.

Jimin froze as he tried to hold back a scream.

I turned off the stereo, hoping the demon would leave Jimin alone.

I heard Jimin whimpered, his whimper could be loud enough for the whole house to hear.

I closes my eyes as I heard Jimin scream and I bit my lip, I heard blood gushing out while tearing then a big thud.

I slowly opened my eyes, I bit my lip hard as I saw Jimin dead on the floor.

No...

The demon had taken out Jimin's heart while it also took out some other organs.

I let tears fall down, holding back my sobs, I turned to Taehyung.

'Please don't tell me he...'Taehyung whispered, I shook my head slowly, letting more tears roll down.

Taehyung let tears roll down also, he then closed his eyes.

I saw the demon dragged Jimin out of the living room to somewhere, I saw some remains of guts and blood on the floor.

Crash!

I saw the demon rushed towards the sound, I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen doorway.

I turned my head, seeing it was Yoongi, he looked like he ran for his life but he surprisingly stayed still.

He turned to me.

'Where's my Jiminie?'Yoongi demanded but he still kept it very low.

I gestured my eyes toward the floor by the front door, Yoongi slowly turned his head, his eyes widened in shock.

"Jiminie!"

Yoongi ran towards the front door, hoping to convince himself Jimin wasn't truly dead.

"Yoongi no!"I cried, I closed my mouth as I saw the demon passed by me and grabbed Yoongi who struggled to fight his way out.

Yoongi looked upwards, seeing Jimin on the floor, blood spreading by the corner, seeing Jimin's eyes look up at Yoongi.

Yoongi felt something stabbed through him, his body gone limp, he fell to the floor with a thud while staring up at Jimin.

"Jiminie...Suga...will...see you...there..."

Yoongi closed his eyes, letting out his final breath.