Story 71: Imaginary Friend: Part 4

The three boys walked inside, the floorboards creaking as they stepped inside the house further.

Hoseok shrieked as he saw mini spiders scatter on the ceiling, he backed away.

"I can't do this. I need to get out of here."Hoseok whimpered, Yoongi groaned.

"Stop being such a huge baby!"Yoongi spat, an idea then cross his mind, he then smirked.

He walked towards Hoseok, grabbing his arm and dragging him to upstairs, Namjoon followed behind him as he tried to reason with Yoongi to let the boy go.

Yoongi walked in a room, he pushed Hoseok in and quickly exited the room, closing the door, he held onto the doorknob, hearing Hoseok's pleads and cries.

Hoseok banged on the door, feeling scared as his heart was beating faster.

His froze as he heard creaking, he slowly turned his head, seeing the closet door opening slowly.

Hoseok then banged on the door harder.

"Let me out!"He begged, hearing the creaking growing louder, Hoseok whimpered. "Get me out of here!"

Hoseok slowly turned around, seeing the closet door was fully opened, he started trembling as everything he saw was pitch black.

He passed out due to extreme fear, as he was closing his eyes, he saw a dark figure step out of the closet and walked towards him.

"Help...me..."